Obamacare has over 540,000 signups in the first week

"Have you noticed before how" LLIdiot absolutely refuses to answer a "simple" question?

But he can duck and dodge with the best of 'em! Originally Posted by bigtex
LL has answered the simple questions multiple times:

BigKotex is the 2016 IDIOT OF THE YEAR!

But thanks for the reminder BIGIdiot!
Looks like #1 you bought into the snake oil .. "lock, stock, and barrel" and
#2 now you are back up to the "50 million uninsured" .... "goal."

http://www.blackagendareport.com/con...better-nothing.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, even your link states that there are 50 million uninsured. This is basically in agreement with what the CBO wrote in the projections of March 2012. FROM YOUR LINK above:

If the Johnson administration with no computers back in the sixties could implement Medicare for 45 million seniors in under a year, why does it take three and a half years in the 21st century to cover some, but not all, of America's fifty million uninsured? And why does the Obama Plan make us wait till after the next presidential election? Politicians usually do popular things and run for election on the resulting wave of approval. Delaying what ought to be the good news of universal and affordable health care for all Americans till two elections down the road is a strong indication that they know the good news really ain't all that good. And it's not.

In table 3 of the link below the Congressional Budget Office has 55 million people (under age 65) who are uninsured in 2012. Subtract 8 million illegal immigrants and there is 47 million uninsured U.S. citizens under age 65. You like Whirly and IFFY have problems with reading a column GRAPH.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...0Estimates.pdf
LL, even your link states that there are 50 million uninsured. This is basically in agreement with what the CBO wrote in the projections of March 2012. FROM YOUR LINK above:

[B]If the Johnson administration with no computers back in the sixties ... Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'm not concerned what the link says .. (BTW....did you notice the source of the article?)

...... the 50 million has been debunked since 2010 as far as the actual number of INVOLUNTARILY UNINSUREDS..WHO ARE U.S. CITIZENS/LEGAL RESIDENTS!

The actual target was around 10 to 11 million BEFORE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE WAS ASSAULTED BY ACA.

This site or this thread may not be in existence when the WHOLE SHIT actually hits the fan, but enough of it has hit so that a majority of the voters in this country want ACA eliminated or substantially modified.

Like I said ... one does not spend $200 billion a year to "cover" 11 million people. Period. But this goofball in the White House has been pissing money down rat holes ever since he got into office.
I'm not concerned what the link says .. (BTW....did you notice the source of the article?)

...... the 50 million has been debunked since 2010 as far as the actual number of INVOLUNTARILY UNINSUREDS..WHO ARE U.S. CITIZENS/LEGAL RESIDENTS!

The actual target was around 10 to 11 million BEFORE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE WAS ASSAULTED BY ACA.

This site or this thread may not be in existence when the WHOLE SHIT actually hits the fan, but enough of it has hit so that a majority of the voters in this country want ACA eliminated or substantially modified.

Like I said ... one does not spend $200 billion a year to "cover" 11 million people. Period. But this goofball in the White House has been pissing money down rat holes ever since he got into office. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link? Free free to YELL IT OUT just in case you continue to be incapable of expressing yourself in a calm, even tone of voice, LLephantMan.

I know it mus be frustrating when you can't exactly say what you went without tripping over your tongue, but try, LLephantMan. We would love to see what you really mean by that shit you just blurt out.

Poor LLephantMan must have had his Medicare prescription premium coverage go up. Now what'll he do? I know, he can apply to be a dual-eligible.
LL has answered the simple questions multiple times: Originally Posted by gnadfly
Link?????

Turdy the Idiot Turdflt, have you answered your "simple" question?

Did you "spit" or "swallow?"

27 x MSOG!

"And why does the Obama Plan make us wait till after the next presidential election? Politicians usually do popular things and run for election on the resulting wave of approval. Delaying what ought to be the good news of universal and affordable health care for all Americans till two elections down the road is a strong indication that they know the good news really ain't all that good. And it's not. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'm glad you agree: #1 ... the ACA was politically motivated from the beginning.

Gruber has proven that and confirmed he and Obaminable think the voters are fools.
STILL waiting for my $2500 in savings!

My 2016 Health Insurance company packet arrived last month. Somehow the premium is up over the 5% promised by Flighty.

Thanks Obama.
STILL waiting for my $2500 in savings!

My 2016 Health Insurance company packet arrived last month. Somehow the premium is up over the 5% promised by Flighty. Thanks Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's information from the RW in the street, which has no relevance in the propaganda game to keep Obaminable's pretended-legacy intact.....and Flighty on the "right" tract to help him out .....

"I know it will ...... .I know it will .... " ect.
The right tract? Would that be the GI tract?
LL has answered the simple questions multiple times:

BigKotex is the 2016 IDIOT OF THE YEAR!

But thanks for the reminder BIGIdiot! Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm beginning to think that YouRongIdiot is throwing his hat in the ring ...

... for 2017 .... He keeps posting to himself!
and the LLephantMan keeps replying!

The right tract? Would that be the GI tract? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yes it is! and just wait till you get the copay to have that removed under Obammy care.

you'll just love it won't ya?

by the way when they do a "full on" GI removal they start from the "bottom up", get it, asshole?
Great comment WaKKKo. Is the graphic of the GI tract of a Caucasian or "other" kind of person?
Great comment WaKKKo. Is the graphic of the GI tract of a Caucasian or "other" kind of person? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
it's color coded for the mentally impaired. you tell me shit rider. it's for you.

it's color coded for the mentally impaired. you tell me shit rider. it's for you.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is assup still " all emotional " , like the fags get in a loss, over HIS loss to his protégé woomby by a landslide in the DOTY election ?