Is Wakeup a Mod?

He's not an avatard, his name is Valerie. Let's not diminish the spouses role based upon gender orientation whew

Reply: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=avatar Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Sorry...I just will not forgive myself if I don't respond to this...cuz this pure gold. How DO you come up with this stuff?

Droppin it into "Fav Frazes" unless someone already beat me to it. It beats out the PlasticMan "batman call signal" post fer my fav all time...

Ok...NOW I'm out....unless Carlos isn't...no guarantees then...cuz he saved a shitbird that I thought irredeemable....

I would simply point out that admintards and modtards do not have the red and yellow card below their avatards.....carry on.
I see a whole bunch of red and yellow cards under avatars around here...not mine, of course...
I see a whole bunch of red and yellow cards under avatars around here...not mine, of course... Originally Posted by Wakeup
cool, what color is mine it I have one ?
are ya all that bigs a ...bunch a loser cucks ta ...actually gives a shit bouts anys a ...this

...pro tip the answer ...be yes
You are very correct.

I would simply point out that admintards and modtards do not have the red and yellow card below their avatards.....carry on. Originally Posted by dearhunter
are ya all that bigs a ...bunch a loser cucks ta ...actually gives a shit bouts anys a ...this

...pro tip the answer ...be yes Originally Posted by Plastic Man

You are very correct. Originally Posted by Tex9401
fify
Wow....lookit all the attention my lil ol threAd generated. We got all kinds of Texas cucks piling on. Kinda looks like ol Wakey went to his buds and said "watch my back..I'm getting picked on here."

BTW...none of US cucks know wtf you are talkin about with this "card" shit....and I don't think we care.

He's not an avatard, his name is Valerie.... Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I just named MY avatard too. His name is "Roo"...

I guess the OP wasn't really "out" of this thread.

I would simply point out that admintards and modtards do not have the red and yellow card below their avatards.....carry on. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I see a whole bunch of red and yellow cards under avatars around here...not mine, of course... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I don't see any cards, but - unlike dearhunter and Wakeup - I'm not a mod.
Oh FFS... Roo, ask to close this shitbird!
Oh FFS... Roo, ask to close this shitbird! Originally Posted by Notuagain
Why would someone who keeps bumping this thread ask that it be closed?

(NB: It wouldn't stay closed for long.)
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Rooster check your PM's

peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Holy Cow Rooster, now you've done it, Loki has now woken up by WU -it's truly a shit storm now.