I don't even care if I get points...or banned.

[quote=sixxbach;1217258]I think its clear that ms. Fran has run out of gas tonight.
Comon Sixx, your not a young buck yourself, you know us old people get plenty of gas. Especially if you eat beans & I am sure your mama made you plenty of beans and torts.
You were once noble and a prime provider but that day has apparently passed. Bow out gracefully please.........
AHHH how sweet, you considered me a noble prime provider.

I am not going anywhere. It has been mention several times about me leaving??? where do you guys get that from? Somebody is lying to ya guys cause I am not going anywhere. How could I leave without being #1 on your list? oh no, be patient my dear, your day of unimaginable pleasure might come someday.
Maxeen, with all due respect, catch up on the thread first. Fran is way out of line. She has had a meltdown tonight.........

Sixx

Hey Naomi, did it ever cross your mind how many pm's the rest of us are getting on you? Just saying!

I'll catch up on this thread in a second. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Hey Naomi, did it ever cross your mind how many pm's the rest of us are getting on you? Just saying!

That's the thing Maxeen.. I really don't care.

Noone in Austin knows me/Has been with me. What can they say about me but
that I can be a bitch sometimes and I'm a "post whore".. whooptie.

I was an awesome provider, not one bad review, went above and beyond in my sessions and I'm damn good looking. What do those people/that person that is pm'ing you about me have to say about me? Nothing. Yeah I'm a bit arrogant but I can back it up.

So yeah I could careless.

Hola my love of my life

Yeah, I got more than 3/4 from 10 different people.
That's the thing Maxeen.. I really don't care.
But yet you keep posting & forgiving.... I would hate to see you care. LMAO, gotta pee again!

Noone in Austin knows me/Has been with me. What can they say about me but
that I can be a bitch sometimes and I'm a "post whore".. whooptie.

I was an awesome provider, not one bad review, went above and beyond in my sessions and I'm damn good looking.
Dang, we have a lot of things in common.
What do those people/that person that is pm'ing you about me have to say about me? Nothing. Yeah I'm a bit arrogant but I can back it up. Yeah Im sure you can back IT up, but we are not talking about sexual positions.

So yeah I could careless. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh my dear child they are saying a lot more than sweet nothings in my ear.
Oh my dear child they are saying a lot more than sweet nothings in my ear. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Is that how you make yourself feel better? . *sigh*

This is fun. When you're on your A game like moi you have nothing to worry about.

I wasn't talking about sexual positions but I bet I can show you some moves .

Edit: This is too easy and boring. You're not responding fast enough so I'm going to bed . I have to work later.
I enjoyed the chat. It was fun. Take care.
Is that how you make yourself feel better? . *sigh*

This is fun. When you're on your A game like moi you have nothing to worry about.

I wasn't talking about sexual positions but I bet I can show you some moves . Anytime

Edit: This is too easy and boring. You're not responding fast enough so I'm going to bed . I have to work later. BTW, did you put 2yrs experience as a prostitute/fucking, sucking on you resume?
If I get hungry for a big mac I will come see you. Are you working the drive thru?
I enjoyed the chat. It was fun. Take care. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Sorry, I was reading my PM's, about you, you are not as popular as I thought..... or you thought or Whispers thought, or sixx. anyway, not much of a Naomi fan club in Austin. Maybe when you are broke again and you come back to be a prostitute again you can try to make some friends in Austin. A lot of great guys here.
Maxeen, with all due respect, catch up on the thread first. Fran is way out of line. She has had a meltdown tonight.........

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Well then you have a meltdown daily, and you seem to be ok.
BTW, do you encourage your daughter to become a prostitute?
Do you put BBBJ connoisseur on your resume? I am just curious, I forgot to ask you when you pointed out how proud I am to put my BBBJ skills on my resume.
Is that the advice you gave Naomi? Is that how she got her job?
You guys sure can ditch it out but anyone else.... Holly Chit they are having a meltdown.
First of all, no one said the communicado was coming from Austin.

Now, the arguement got started because Naomi stood up for Six and someone (can't quite remeber) and Francisca came back trying to give a little history. That's where it began. Did it spiral out? FOR SURE! Here's the point. . . . no one will ever suddenly agree on the other side. We are divided here. And its been an ugly battle.

Franilicious, stop Bay. At this point,you won't win. They are making fun of you and it is infuriating. But you will never make a difference in them. Ever. So let it go. Then call me and let's go have a Mojito!

It's true Naomi, you are prone to flirting...so what??? You flirt by saying "I like Sixx and so and so" please. FLIRTING! Is that wrong? Well . . . TBD.

Whispers, you liken post count to lack of talent.attractiveness or what ever floats your boat but your still the bigger poster here . . .sowhat??? It's only okay when they flirt the way you like????

Naomi, you said you don't make "A living on your back" ANYMORE. So now you're better than the rest? I dare say, you are no better. You just try to act.. btw, this is a place where the ladies provide a service that has many more positions than that so if that is the onlyn one you know. . . well. . ..

Still getting through the threads
  • Vyt
  • 04-18-2011, 02:22 AM
Yeah, this one's done.
  • Vyt
  • 04-18-2011, 08:24 AM
I've reopened this now that everyone has had a few hours to chil in the hopes that what civil discussion was going on here continues.

Consider this a warning though - if the personal attacks start back up, points will be handed out liberally, regardless of who said what first.
AFT!!!!

More baiting and biting than a bass fishing tournament!
WOW!....

Hookers more righteous than other Hookers.

Who would have thought!

I think this thread says more for why I prefer the young ladies over older than anything I could ever put into words.....

Attitudes in a hooker that can't find their way out of the business just cannot help but sour over the years.....

Such a bitter woman she has proven herself to be.

Points in my book for the youngin that never seemed to cross the "personal" line in her dealings with her elder.....

And with Maxeen popping like that I finally understand what an "Attack Pack" would look like!

Thanks to the OP for a Rip Roaring Cat Fight!

This has been truly entertaining.....
  • Booth
  • 04-18-2011, 09:01 AM
I hope nobody thinks they won this thing.
I won this thing.

Watched a cat fight without paying admission.