Time to Vent!!!!

Me neither.........I love whores..........hooktards, not so much........although, hooktards are very entertaining.

I have to say it............I always viewed you in the "whore" catagory. But, you swerved right into the hooktard lane with this thread.

On the bright side...........you are entertaining. Originally Posted by dearhunter
hmm an entertianing hooktard whore? i'll take it, muah
ok heres the deal, i never meant to insult my client yet be informative, and i know he isnt on the board. The problem lies w the ncns and the medical condition in the same thread, my sincerest apologies. i can bow out gracefully and be mentored by some of the finest, for the others... well hmm.
All of those times you sat there and watched the train wreck that some hooktard perpetrated on herself here in co-ed when her "venting" turned sideways on her.................

All of those times you sat at your screen shaking your head asking the question "what the fuck is she thincking"............

All of those times you watched them blow off your recommendation that they stop doing this to themselves.......

Well, now you know.
aww i know sweetheart
ok heres the deal, i never meant to insult my client yet be informative, and i know he isnt on the board. The problem lies w the ncns and the medical condition in the same thread, my sincerest apologies. i can bow out gracefully and be mentored by some of the finest, for the others... well hmm. Originally Posted by subcilla
Careful there Cilla.........Your class is showing.
That can really fuck up a good hooktard thread.
All of those times you sat there and watched the train wreck that some hooktard perpetrated on herself here in co-ed when her "venting" turned sideways on her.................

All of those times you sat at your screen shaking your head asking the question "what the fuck is she thincking"............

All of those times you watched them blow off your recommendation that they stop doing this to themselves.......

Well, now you know. Originally Posted by dearhunter
aww i know sweetheart
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2010, 09:33 AM
this is to much, this is still going on. I thought this would be done the Sub asked for this to be closed as a thread so far you are all fighting over the same thing in each post.

"i dont like that you said what his condition is he might be at home crying"

"I would would leave if I saw that happening" (what I said}

"The sub is a "hooktard" for not posting this in the hoes only section"

no new points are being made but the conversation keeps going.
this is to much, this is still going on. I thought this would be done the Sub asked for this to be closed as a thread so far you are all fighting over the same thing in each post.

"i dont like that you said what his condition is he might be at home crying"

"I would would leave if I saw that happening" (what I said}

"The sub is a "hooktard" for not posting this in the hoes only section"

no new points are being made but the conversation keeps going. Originally Posted by trey
And going.......
no new points are being made but the conversation keeps going. Originally Posted by trey
Didja have a point to make, trey? Why ya think this is called a Silly Hooker Message Board? Sheesh, it's Friday, ya don't expect us to work today, do ya?
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2010, 10:10 AM
i just wanted to grab post 100 with more of nothing to say might as well keep everything on track with an empty post
At least she is entertaining.............I'm just saying.
At least she is entertaining.............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Coed and Alerts are often great cures for boredom. Seldom, though, do the debates end as nicely as this one seems to have.
Coed and Alerts are often great cures for boredom. Seldom, though, do the debates end as nicely as this one seems to have. Originally Posted by hotboiler

Some fucktard of the highest order will chime in with absolutely nothing to say, just when you think it's over, keeping this otherwise now useless thread at the top of ..........Ahem.........never mind.
Some fucktard of the highest order will chime in with absolutely nothing to say, just when you think it's over, keeping this otherwise now useless thread at the top of ..........Ahem.........never mind. Originally Posted by boardman
ok yall have fun, im going to make about oh 200 jello shots and orgie w my friends in the hot tub like the whore i am.
ok yall have fun, im going to make about oh 200 jello shots and orgie w my friends in the hot tub like the whore i am. Originally Posted by subcilla
I like jello shots and orgies. I'm just saying.