What happened to the early birds?

I'll do early bird for regs if they ask, otherwise, I cherish my quiet time and am most productive, makin' sammiches and moppin floors, among other things that real folks do early in the mornings. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
But just think how much more fun it would be to get your floor mopped first thing in the morning :P and I work in Carrollton lol
But just think how much more fun it would be to get your floor mopped first thing in the morning :P and I work in Carrollton lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
Love morning sex, hon and when I first wake up, but it's not available to me often. Since I don't wake freshly showered and made up (as little make up as I use), I need a first meet during reg hours, before a gent asks or a reg who cares little about the first impression, or might review it as a disaster because I wasn't picture perfect first thing in the AM, etc. I'll do it....just gotta work out the quirks.....LOL
Lol on the list
My little Morning Glory handled it perfectly. She did all her primping before bed. Dressed in plain knickers and a top. When I called at 6am she unlocked the door then shed her knickers and top on her way back to bed. I came in, locked the door behind me and took a quick shower. I then yanked the sheets off her and licked her pussy until she begged to be fucked. Then we had coffee.
Love morning sex, hon and when I first wake up, but it's not available to me often. Since I don't wake freshly showered and made up (as little make up as I use), I need a first meet during reg hours, before a gent asks or a reg who cares little about the first impression, or might review it as a disaster because I wasn't picture perfect first thing in the AM, etc. I'll do it....just gotta work out the quirks.....LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Can't imagine Maxi unattractive....even at 6am with no makeup. Look at those pics!
Can't imagine Maxi unattractive....even at 6am with no makeup. Look at those pics! Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Thank goodness and thank you! I wouldn't want anyone actually trying to imagine that.....LOL

I've always enjoyed mornings, but unfortunately I'm out of the country
I've always enjoyed mornings, but unfortunately I'm out of the country Originally Posted by CoHorn
Ummmmm......They don't have mornings in the country you're in?

LOL I kid! I kid!

When ya gonna be back in the country? If ya don't mind me asking......
depending on where he is, the question might be "are you getting out of the country"?
Ummmmm......They don't have mornings in the country you're in?

LOL I kid! I kid!

When ya gonna be back in the country? If ya don't mind me asking...... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Ha, They have mornings here, but I'm currently wearing combat boots and I would rather not touch the locals here. I'll be back around the end of March...and then I promise mornings will be better

Chung Tran may be correct on his comment
Ha, They have mornings here, but I'm currently wearing combat boots and I would rather not touch the locals here. I'll be back around the end of March...and then I promise mornings will be better

Chung Tran may be correct on his comment Originally Posted by CoHorn
Those things are not as comfortable as goin' barefoot and havin' naked day at home, but I understand why ya gotta. Regulations and all that jazz. I wanna thank you and our thoughts are with ya where ever in the world you are. I don't really do "pen pals", but rules are made to be broken, should ya have the "need". ijs Very least any lady here could offer a gent with boots on the ground away from home.
it seems to be the same here...i love an early riser myself....they always get the worm! im a early riser myself
What neck of the woods might the wormhole be located
Early appointments are a GREAT way too start a day, with the right lady. The problem I run into is that at 8:00 at night when providers run that EARLY BIRD ad, it doesn't seem quite as good an idea to them when the alarm goes off early in the morning. My last 2 early attempts after hour long drives were "rescheduled" after their alarm didn't go off. Could give a guy a complex.
Early appointments are a GREAT way too start a day, with the right lady. The problem I run into is that at 8:00 at night when providers run that EARLY BIRD ad, it doesn't seem quite as good an idea to them when the alarm goes off early in the morning. My last 2 early attempts after hour long drives were "rescheduled" after their alarm didn't go off. Could give a guy a complex. Originally Posted by icansmile
This is the exact same excuse I got on my last early bird attempt, and exactly why I'm not requesting early any more. It's just way too easy to make an excuse and fall back to sleep. Especially when they know they've got two other appointments scheduled for later in the day.