Mueller Report Released: A Big Nothingburger

Maga dance......... Originally Posted by winn dixie

Dance MAGA gurl, Dance!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
We all knew a sitting president wasn't going to be indicted. Did you really think Trump was going to be arrested? Are you from Pittsburg? You have a very low level of consciousness. You un American Russian lovers are to big a cowards to even leave the house with a MAGA hat on. That's pretty embarrassing. Scardy cats. Hope you don't have kids that you have to explain why you support a criminal president. Originally Posted by themystic
You better check you blood pressure...you're about to have a fucking stroke!!
Scardy Cat Waco wont wear his MAGA hat in Plano. Doesn't like Beto signs in neighbors yards but to big a scardy cat to put up Trump sign in his own yard. Weakling scardy cat lol! Were you in the Military or from Pittsburg? Originally Posted by themystic
Again you threaten people for exercise their first amendment right...how unAmerican of you!!
Sure you did Waco. We all believe you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
I believe Waco. He is a good person.
Again you threaten people for exercise their first amendment right...how unAmerican of you!! Originally Posted by bb1961
That's not a threat. If he wasn't a scardy cat he could post a sign, wear a hat or whatever he wanted. My advice to you Trump daddys is spend a little more quality time at home. Being a hate monger is having a negative influence on your family
That's not a threat. If he wasn't a scardy cat he could post a sign, wear a hat or whatever he wanted. My advice to you Trump daddys is spend a little more quality time at home. Being a hate monger is having a negative influence on your family Originally Posted by themystic

MAGA girl dances in my yard. all day all night.

and in your head too.

MAGA Dance!

MAGA girl dances in my yard. all day all night.

and in your head too.

MAGA Dance!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I love it. It makes me think about all the MAGA daddy girls I fuck. Im going to buy that outfit for all the girls to wear. Thanks again. I LOVE fucking MAGA daddy's girls!!!
I love it. It makes me think about all the MAGA daddy girls I fuck. Im going to buy that outfit for all the girls to wear. Thanks again. I LOVE fucking MAGA daddy's girls!!! Originally Posted by themystic

NO LIBTARDS ALLOWED! unless you bend your knee to His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

MAGA dance!

I love it. It makes me think about all the MAGA daddy girls I fuck. Im going to buy that outfit for all the girls to wear. Thanks again. I LOVE fucking MAGA daddy's girls!!! Originally Posted by themystic

And they thank you I'm sure for supporting the MAGA Trump economy.
Dance MAGA gurl, Dance!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Im assuming this girl is above the age of 18. Is that correct?
NO LIBTARDS ALLOWED! unless you bend your knee to His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

MAGA dance!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've RTM this to make sure you can verify this girl is over 18. With you Trump people I cant take anything for granted. I mean you guys support Vladimir Putin over the FBI
Im assuming this girl is above the age of 18. Is that correct? Originally Posted by themystic

my gurl is immortal. she lives forever in your head. you can't have her. but .. you .. want .. her .. don't you?

MAGA Dance

I've RTM this to make sure you can verify this girl is over 18. With you Trump people I cant take anything for granted. I mean you guys support Vladimir Putin over the FBI Originally Posted by themystic

Thank you valued poster!

MAGA Dance

I've RTM this to make sure you can verify this girl is over 18. Originally Posted by themystic

OMG, the desperation in distraction is stunning.

Out of bounds, TWK.

Why aren’t more of your fellow conservatives celebrating Trump’s not getting indicted by Mueller by posting this cartoon of an underage Asian girl?

They’re not taking a bullet for you TWK.