Sick of Tattoos!!!

I support creativity and self expression...but thrres 18 and 19 year oldstatted up like they did time - but haven't left mamas house. I just dont buy it. Growing up , you kinda earnrd tats through trauma or experience. I'm more into piercings - I have no tattoos.
I agree with the comment that pointed out that having class isn't about having no tattoos. You can have no tattoos and still have no class. Sadly you can't have tattoos AND Class... and those who don't know why, don't have class, and never will understand.

By the way, I have never thought of this as a "whore board". I treat every woman I meet, anywhere anytime, as a LADY. they've earned it, and I will continue to treat them as ladies until such a time as they prove themselves to be something else. Originally Posted by trouble-shooter
I was just going to ignore you as you are entitled to your opinion. However, you have just contradicted yourself AND are factually incorrect. In your above quote you state that you can not have a tattoo and have class. That is a very large statement. I will take it to the next level to prove it. I would assume that you have no problem if a guy in the Marines gets a tattoo (his platoon, something patriotic, etc.). If that is the case and a provider was in the service prior to providing, you would still say she has no class? Would you say the same to our soldiers?

Secondly, your last paragraph says you do not like the term "whore board". I agree with you. You are right, it is disrespectful. Then again, so is saying every lady with a tattoo has no class.

A quote you may want to remember - "Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them." - Wendell Johnson
I would assume that you have no problem if a guy in the Marines gets a tattoo (his platoon, something patriotic, etc.). If that is the case and a provider was in the service prior to providing, you would still say she has no class? Would you say the same to our soldiers? Originally Posted by Adabear
I personally think that girls with tattoos and great bodies will look a lot better with just their natural beauty. I will totally enjoy the company of a girl with tattoos as well, but in my opinion the girls with no tattoos look more classy and tend to be more educated.
No tattoos here. XOXO
... I will take it to the next level to prove it ... Would you say the same to our soldiers? Originally Posted by Adabear
You haven't proven a thing. Unless you actually believe that joining an organization, in this case the US Armed Forces, bestows on those joining magical powers? You actually believe that all of "our boys" are honorable men, "classy" individuals? 100%?

OP made a silly claim. His may have been more hurtful, exclusionary, but yours is equally foolish.
I have nothing against tattoos.. I think they look GREAT on some people if they are tastefully done but then again everyone has different 'tastes'.

I, however, don't have ANY tattoos or piercings.. A lot of my clients love how smooth and clear my complexion is all over, so I wouldn't want to cover up my pretty skin

• Sami
  • 10-21-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm glad you didn't listen either

All this preaching about why women shouldn't get tattoos, kind of reminds me of all the people who told me I shouldn't be a "hooker"......God, I am sooooo glad I didn't listen to them. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Jules yours are beautiful...

Stop feeding the trolls

I do freakin awesome here in Dallas even with all of my tattoos Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
OP there are so many ladies here to see, without being a downright ass about it. ST69 above, HoneyRose, Caroline Davenport, comes to mind. Search tool works. Now I don't know that these pure skinned classy ladies would even consider a visit with you after this. Being nasty & rude disrespecting people of their choices. If you don't like something move along that simple. Good luck in future rendezvous
Good luck finding a girl sans ink.

I will not see one with breast ink. I prefer no thigh tats or sleeves either.
I will take it to the next level to prove it. I would assume that you have no problem if a guy in the Marines gets a tattoo (his platoon, something patriotic, etc.). If that is the case and a provider was in the service prior to providing, you would still say she has no class? Would you say the same to our soldiers? Originally Posted by Adabear
Why would you assume that? I think tattoos on a man look just as bad. Having been in the military doesn't excuse poor judgement in getting one.
I have nothing against tattoos.. I think they look GREAT on some people if they are tastefully done but then again everyone has different 'tastes'.

I, however, don't have ANY tattoos or piercings.. A lot of my clients love how smooth and clear my complexion is all over, so I wouldn't want to cover up my pretty skin

Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Damn, that's impressive....What the fuck was this stupid thread about again?

Way to make a negative thread into something positive. Gotta love the naturals....
Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Haha
Treats,
Hats off to ya babe. Stay as you are..
I am another that that apreciates a beautiful body without the billboard or hardware store.
Y
Tatts are a matter of choice, with which I have no issue. And while I prefer the soft silkiness of a woman's unmarked skin tatts are not cause for me not seeing her.