So.... Apparently most of you posting democrats...

Gnadfly you know me too well, we have had too many of these assholes in 50 plus websites. He has pissed me off. I would so much love to have a picture of this asshole laying on the ground. I guess he thinks I am another internet pussy that wont rise to the occasion. LMAO bring it on Blackie! Originally Posted by capitan1962
Who the FUCK are YOU, dickhead?

This is the political forum, not the dental replacement discussion board, you toothless, big tittied retard!

You want a picture of me "laying" on the ground, you ignorant redneck, you've gotta make that happen. I'll be waiting for you in Clarksville... where us "Blackies" used to have to live before LLIdiot discovered it, you piss gummed poseur.

LMAO @ ignorant redneck shithead! Let me guess ... You were bullied by migrant farm workers as a child.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I Kayla! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1000
Of course you do. She's got a dick.

This is the political forum, not the dental replacement discussion board, you toothless, big tittied retard!

You want a picture of me "laying" on the ground, you ignorant redneck, you've gotta make that happen. I'll be waiting for you in Clarksville... where us "Blackies" used to have to live before LLIdiot discovered it, you piss gummed poseur.

LMAO @ ignorant redneck shithead! Let me guess ... You were bullied by migrant farm workers as a child.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Something tells me you aren't sending Capitan a PM. Waiting for Obamacare to kick in? Good call, ladyboy.
Life is Good... LOL
Life is Good... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm sure it is when you live in the custody of the state.

y'all having cheese balls tomorrow?

don't swallow the bones!
  • BJerk
  • 11-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by capitan1962
Gnadfly you know me too well, we have had too many of these assholes in 50 plus websites. He has pissed me off. I would so much love to have a picture of this asshole laying on the ground. I guess he (Yssup Ryder) thinks I (Capitan1962) am another internet pussy that wont rise to the occasion. LMAO bring it on Blackie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bump
Originally Posted by capitan1962
Gnadfly you know me too well, we have had too many of these assholes in 50 plus websites. He has pissed me off. I would so much love to have a picture of this asshole laying on the ground. I guess he (Yssup Ryder) thinks I (Capitan1962) am another internet pussy that wont rise to the occasion. LMAO bring it on Blackie!
Bump Originally Posted by Bert Jones
One of the "BUMP" crew strikes again, but this time with his new handle...LOL
I'm not black, but I will say there've been a lot of times when I wish I could say Im not white, to paraphrase the immortal FZ!
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 08:54 AM
will the barrage of internet tough guys never cease ?

you might RISE to the occasion and find yourself on the short end of a beat down
Cyber bully strikes again.
Like most bullies, this fucking panty waist comes in, makes a few big pronouncements, including threats of physical violence, and then runs away.

We'll see you again, tough guy, when your knickers dry.
What the Fuck are you Sissy Boys talking about?

Blow me whiffy you are so good at it.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 01:09 PM
. Otherwise I see you as an educated nigger that has several nigger sisters on welfare. There it is punk, if you haven't the balls to come clean go back in your cyber bad ass mode. Originally Posted by capitan1962

And you toothless Tea Turkeys wonder why we call you boys racists!
Gnadfly you know me too well, we have had too many of these assholes in 50 plus websites. He has pissed me off.! Originally Posted by capitan1962

Gnadfly , I see you are running around with a real smart fella..