Are Tattoos Really That Big Of A Distraction?

"If you have rigid rules and stipulations in life, and can't look past them, there's far too many opportunities to miss out on something wonderful."

TP.......Have I told you lately that I hobby love you?

ps.. I am still getting that piercing... Originally Posted by reese foster
Miss Reese:

Nice to be loved, thank you! My parents taught me early on to be open minded and non-judgemental. That upbringing has allowed me to experience life at it's fullest. Usually good, every once in a while not so good...but in the end, broad horizons are always the result. And I've had some fabulous experiences and met some wonderful people as a result!

Some day, I hope we'll meet...I bet you're simply an amazing woman! Thanks for the compliment. Oh, and let me know if you need some support during your piercing escapade...bet there's a long list of offers. LOL

TP
As with everything, if it is about attraction or preference... then I completely understand. If it is about judgement, then I would be glad the gentleman passed. Originally Posted by reese foster
I think it is about attraction versus distraction, but...

If the lady gets a tattoo of her pimp's name on her neck, is that a distraction or a judgment on my part? (Never saw this lady again.)

I guess I have never seen a tattoo or body piercing that made me more attracted to a lady, but at the same time, when the distraction crosses a certain line, I must admit, I begin to make a judgment that the lady is not for me.
I can see where certain types of tattoos, might be a problem, but it makes me laugh to think that a man with an erection would see the butterfly on my shoulder and say, "oh, hell no....I am not F*cking her, that tattoo is too distracting!"
I can see where certain types of tattoos, might be a problem, but it makes me laugh to think that a man with an erection would see the butterfly on my shoulder and say, "oh, hell no....I am not F*cking her, that tattoo is too distracting!" Originally Posted by reese foster
Guess that is the other thing. Butterflies on a shoulder, fish on a cheek (lower variety), those are not a distraction. But when an arm is entirely covered in a tattoo, that is a distraction.

Same for body piercing. Navel, no problem. The little diamond on the nose, not an issue. Nose rings, chin piercings, not my cup of tea.
Game, Set, Match - Reese... The thought that a little ink or metal makes my decision for me.... Naaaa... It is the brain in the head and the body on the bed that is gonna make it for me...

Try a Inked Chick - you might just have your world view tilted...

PPE
I can see where certain types of tattoos, might be a problem, but it makes me laugh to think that a man with an erection would see the butterfly on my shoulder and say, "oh, hell no....I am not F*cking her, that tattoo is too distracting!" Originally Posted by reese foster
+1000

If some asshat loses his enthusiasm and leaves you hanging....you know my number!!!

Thanks ppe. It was one-handed typing...
MTABSW - Nimber??

Do nimbers make you limber?

Just teasin'

PPE
I have a few tats but so far it hasn't really kept the hobby fans away!! And most of my reviews say that my tats aren't distracting..But I also know without a doubt that most of the older generation are 100% Anti Tat!! And thats very understandable!

Thats why there's so many different Varieties out there!!!!
I have several ( one huge one on my side) and even conservative clients who normally don't like tats, compliment on it!....I've never had any complaints ...
The only provider tat that completely turned me off was the tall blond, you know who with the Mexican Mafia prison tat (black hand). I have flipped on ink, years ago I just thought tats on women were gross then I saw Vixen's ink. This week I am reading a review on Paige Hunter and the reviewer says he couldn't get past her tats...hell I looked at her showcase and put her on the list, WALDT I guess..............
i have several tattoos and it can be a distraction for some people and to others are turn on and for many it dont really bother them!!
Paige, I would love to evaluate those up close... PPE
THEN YOU SHOULD COME SEE ME WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU ALL OF THEM LOL
Damnit I am always sooooo behind on threads....hahahahahaha ...Here is my 2 cents take if if you want or not...All providers that are striving to be what they think all clients want...GET A LIFE!!! ...See I am on this planet to live life not just for life itself but for the journey and pain and happiness of it...On my beautiful journey I chose to keep my memories as SCARRED MEMORIES (with age u loose memory,not scarred ones)...I am tat tat tatted up Guarantee its very tasteful and beautiful but I am not here for approval of anyone ... Loving My Tattoo's I do and getting more You bet your sweet expensive or big spending ass I am !!... Now I totally dig the guys that dig me....and the guys that dont..See I already knew everyone would not like me so I am gonna just be me and hope someone see's the inner me LISA who I am and not If i have tats, piercings, scars, hair lip or 1 damn eye....See the most beautiful thing is creative minds and beautiful flaws ... which we all have flaws..now saying that a girl with confidence and tats is hot ... a girl with none and confidence is hot too ...there is someone for everyone just keep it as this is suppose to be FUN .... Not so serious.... Come on if u want me to be Angelina Jolie give me the $$$$ she has and I will be her .... Till then Fuck a Tattooed provider you might just end of sleeved a year later HAHAHAHAHAHA
Well said.. I too have a couple tattoos. They represent stuff that happened in my life or represent. People have different ways to express themselves and ink is one of those ways. Some people are totally against tattoos and profile people who have artwork and think they are some sort of freak or below them. They esp have these opinions of inked up women. This is pure prejudice and profiling. Just because me or someone else has ink does not mean you are a better person and just saying sh*t like that proves that we "freaks" are better than you anyway. I love inked up ladies.. it shows that they have attitude and not afraid what others may think. Why dont you ask these wonderful ladies what the tattos represent.. they might tell you and surprise you.