Random Thoughts

Dammit, my duck won't get sucked today. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
That's disappointing.

But food can be a great substitute for sex. Cheer yourself up with some cheese and quackers!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6767.JPG (71.3 KB, 378 views)
And Vannah, I'll bet these sweats are damn near as old as you are. Comfort is a great thing.
Ducks that hide in cheese are some sneaky MF
Something's going on here, below the surface.

Dammit, my duck won't get sucked today. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
that poor duck
  • MrGiz
  • 02-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Genes vs. Jeans
Do ducks get skid marks? Are they normally brown or RED I wonder?
Do ducks get skid marks? Are they normally brown or RED I wonder? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I'd say asphalt black.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6720.JPG (46.3 KB, 374 views)
  • MrGiz
  • 02-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Some females can still fit into year's old Jeans. . . some other's have had a few too many of Mama's cheeseburgers... just a random thought...
Some females can still fit into year's old Jeans. . . some other's have had a few too many of Mama's cheeseburgers... just a random thought... Originally Posted by NTJME
I'm still wearing a 9 was a 7/9 in high school, so who are you talking about wiz?? Your momma??? Hmmmmmm...and my jeans are always streak free, #winning!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-11-2017, 07:55 PM
I'm still wearing a 9 was a 7/9 in high school, so who are you talking about wiz?? Your momma??? Hmmmmmm...and my jeans are always streak free, #winning! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Arkansas Guy's definitely Luv Their Hawgs! * You got it, Goin' On, Gurl!!

I've never said you aren't physically, gorgeous... especially on the rare occurence, when you post a "smile"!!

It's the inner side, that I question.

Then again... I'd absolutely Luv to see a "Side x Side - Tight Ass Jeans" Competition!!
Only stipulation, is... it has to be Jeans from 4 - 5 years ago

I already have my vote, cast!
Booooooo troll...nice to know you think girls who wear a 7/9 are hawgs...and what size is your big ass? You literally of all people can't comment on someone's weight when your breaking scales..so why don't you go eat a double cheese burger so you Be silent for 1 minute you have to move rolls just to fuck in certain positions, you have to fuck real skinny girls just to feel anything and get it in...I bet she can only get on top with you? Lol
  • MrGiz
  • 02-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Booooooo troll...nice to know you think girls who wear a 7/9 are hawgs...and what size is your big ass? You literally of all people can't comment on someone's weight when your breaking scales..so why don't you go eat a double cheese burger so you Be silent for 1 minute you have to move rolls just to fuck in certain positions, you have to fuck real skinny girls just to feel anything and get it in...I bet she can only get on top with you? Lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Ha-Haaaaaaa!!

Nope. . . I only agreed and admitted, that Arkansas Guy's Luv Abundant Ass! * I'd think you'd take that as a compliment!!

There's no problem with that... who am I, to question a State's Preference?

After All... you are incredibly popular... correct? * What's the problem???

BTW... Have we ever met? * Uhhhhhhh... Not a Chance In Hell... Despite, how outwardly gorgeous, you are!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoR3qnpyu38
Do you have to ruin every god damned thread? Go fight somewhere else.

Funny how this was a perfectly civil and light hearted thread until the two of you showed up. GTFO.

NTJME - you posted here for no other reason than to start this shit.

BabyDallass - you start shit every thread you post in.

Stop it. Both of you.
Random Thought: how come the Hunger Games involves kids? Kids are easier to force to conform than the adults and kids grow to become workers. If you kill all the kids, then who's going to mine the coal, bake the bread, or make jewelry when all the adults die of old age?