Democrats in PANIC mode!!!!

���� Kamala Harris’s hometown paper, the Los Angeles Times, will not deliver a 2024 presidential endorsement.

The paper’s lack of an endorsement is a slight to Harris. The Times endorsed President Joe Biden in 2020, Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Barack Obama in 2012 and 2008.

The decision not to endorse Harris came from the paper’s owner,Dr. Patrick Soon-Shion, Semafor’sMax Tanireported Tuesday.
READ | XPOST

Panic
... Even the LA Times - who supports liberals all the day
- won't even support Kamala - They KNOW she's gonna LOSE. ...

... Panic!

#### Salty
Looks like the Dems/MSM got new marching orders.

‘Trump is literally Hitler’.

Unfortunately for the Dems, this trope has been played out so many times, and nobody is buying this bullshit anymore.

All I see is panic. This is desperation.
Democrat Senator Bob Casey, another leftist scumbag, continues to praise President Trump's trade policy: "We finally were on the side of workers."

He knows Kamala is losing and wants Pennsylvania to forget he votes with her almost 100% of the time.
����Join�� @SGTnewsNetwork
�� Twitter ▪️ Truth Social

Panic
Crowd at CommieHo rally chants “we want Trump”!!!!!

https://x.com/theleoterrell/status/1...010198508?s=42

PANIC
Wow, the look on her face at the end. That is one seriously miserable person.
I too, see panic. It really is ramping up now that we are less than 2 weeks from D-day.
Crowd at CommieHo rally chants “we want Trump”!!!!!

https://x.com/theleoterrell/status/1...010198508?s=42

PANIC Originally Posted by bambino

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!
INSANE ��

Rasmussen Head Pollster Mark Mitchell predicts massive Trump victory with popular vote:

"My numbers haven't changed and everyone is coming to where we were at. Not a single time has Harris or Biden in the last year ever beaten Donald Trump."

PANIC Originally Posted by bambino
Donald is gonna win the popular vote too??

I think someone at Rasmussen is having a stroke and sending out SOS signals now.

Lol not gonna happen
Democrat Senator Bob Casey, another leftist scumbag, continues to praise President Trump's trade policy: "We finally were on the side of workers."

He knows Kamala is losing and wants Pennsylvania to forget he votes with her almost 100% of the time.
����Join�� @SGTnewsNetwork
�� Twitter ▪️ Truth Social

Panic Originally Posted by bambino

... Bob Casey's comment:

"I supported President Trump's efforts to reform NAFTA
and I voted in favor of a trade deal. It's the first
trade deal I ever voted for because we finally were
on the side of the workers, and they had enforceable
labor standards."

... See? ... Bob Casey ABANDONING Kamala Harris and
kissing up to the Trump supporters! ...

Blimey! ... Next, he'll be screaming "Kamala Sucks!"
and "Please vote for me, MAGAs!" ....

... Panic!

#### Salty
Donald is gonna win the popular vote too??

I think someone at Rasmussen is having a stroke and sending out SOS signals now.

Lol not gonna happen Originally Posted by eyecu2
Lol is right. There's not a snowball's chance in hell of trump winning the popular vote. If it wasn’t for the electoral college, we might never see another Republican POTUS. They have to play with their handicap to have any chance.

Nobody's panicking over here. If everyone shows up to vote, and has their vote counted, Kamala wins.
It's about turnout gents. Neither major party or candidate can take anything for granted. Nor can we
It's about turnout gents. Neither major party or candidate can take anything for granted. Nor can we Originally Posted by HDGristle
Not taking anything for granted, but the math is clear: if everybody turns out, Democrats win.