Anyone else notice eccie coed is waking up?

• pxmcc
  • 07-09-2019, 07:08 AM
^^ikr..
Thank you

I'm in hopes we can get more threads started by the ladies here.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 04:11 PM
well with the CW queen back in action, i call that a game-changer..

gents, Karlie's CW session is one of those hobby bucket-list items you just gotta do, imho. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I'm not so sure of that

Originally Posted by tbone2u
You really know how to flatter a girl lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
since tbone still doesn't get it, this is where tbone insulted Karlie, imo. he keeps claiming-falsely-that i revealed private content to a provider. no private info was revealed to anyone. the last time i communicated with Karlie, other than this friendly board banter, was 2 years ago when i did a CW session with her. i don't even know her current hobby number, and sent her exactly 0 PMs in the last 2 years. capice?

plus, i think that any hobbyist who shares premium content with a provider is a sorry pissant pussy of a fucktard..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...805&highlight=
I'm not going to stay in this pissing match with you pv. What I said was in private tags...what you said wasn't.
End of story. Everyone here can read between the lines

Moonlight..again I am sorry. I'll stay out of the thread and I hope it goes well.
you should apologize as well pv
Technically, you did reveal some private content to me. Private content below the boxer line... ba-dum-tssss

Not that you need a co-signer or anything, but I’m sure several people I know can vouch for my phone number being changed for over 2 years as well as me not being on this board nor P411 for well over a year and a half. So, there’s that.

I’ve never done anything to anyone to warrant any kind of insult. Enlighten me if I have lol but I highly doubt it.

since tbone still doesn't get it, this is where tbone insulted Karlie, imo. he keeps claiming-falsely-that i revealed private content to a provider. no private info was revealed to anyone. the last time i communicated with Karlie, other than this friendly board banter, was 2 years ago when i did a CW session with her. i don't even know her current hobby number, and sent her exactly 0 PMs in the last 2 years. capice? Originally Posted by pxmcc
This link was just posted above

It's a great read if you have time to waste
This link was just posted above

It's a great read if you have time to waste
So this thread started out celebrating the fact that good conversations without the drama and angst that usually has been a part of Houston COED have started sprouting up. And then for some reason some of you simply could not stand yourself any longer and had to create drama.

I'm going to leave this open for now but points, not warnings will be forthcoming the next post that attacks another poster. This type of behavior is what many of you have railed against and yet you same folks are involved in the drama on this thread.

It ends now......
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 09:56 PM
how bout a group hug and a couple of verses of kumbaya..

coed is always rich with irony..
Pass the popcorn please.
how bout a group hug and a couple of verses of kumbaya..

coed is always rich with irony.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hopefully we will get pack to the OP original post and leave the rest where its at.