WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

She's saying that these things make providers happy: Be clean, be on time, be considerate, and extra money/gifts are appreciated.

Nothing new but worth a reminder now and then.

ps: I would stand on my head and drink from a bowl for 275 bucks... DEAL, any takers? I' do it twice while you blew on my ass... lmfao Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

Has ANNOYINGONE been hiding this gem?
..."Back, back in your cage you arrogant wench... don't you know he is a hobbyist, a man that wants to give you all his money while you do tricks"... lol.

ps: I would stand on my head and drink from a bowl for 275 bucks... DEAL, any takers? I' do it twice while you blew on my ass... lmfao Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I'm willing to turn, er, learn a new trick anytime. Let me stick you on a short leash and I'll wag my tail...and tongue. Lick, lick, pant, pant, drool.
I show up on time, clean and treat them like a queen. I also tip accordingly.

I read the article and can understand where she is coming from. I believe she was doing quite a number of them daily and the stress was getting to her. The article should be required hobbyist reading. My fav seems to prefer regs vs guys she has never seen. Some guys have to maul the vagina just to get aroused. Me I don't touch it unless it is part of her arousal process. If I do touch, its very expertly and gently. I let it tell me how far to go.
Oh we touring girls know all about being the outsider, Dear. That's why we pay close attention to who is in high school and who is educated. There's always a group of hobbyists that like to get together and express their manhood on the board. I have to disagree with cats can't be herded. I do think the cat thing applies sometimes but more in the copy cat sense. Who makes 60k a year with 2 degrees? You must mean London but she makes more than that and doesn't have her second degree yet. I haven't made that much this year do to unfortunate luck in my private life but more than that usually and I am working on 1 degree with 3 majors and a minor. Again, I don't know if you are referring to her or me but I am all about love and fun in the hobby. I have great clients who have really been there for me through it all. It's great to make new friends and mere quickies is not on my menu. I have some of the best rates there is but it's because I spend time screening and since I know I am going to have fun going in... well, let's just say I leave room for a nice guy to bring a bottle of wine or take me to a nice dinner. I also don't watch the clock. I really am not trying to attract guys that are 3g or cheap. I prefer we take our time and don't book back to back so we can relax. The cock of the block is not my cup of tea. But like I said, we are not all here for JUST the money. I am like you... let's have fun, go home and be friends. We may get together and it turn into an over night. That's my choice for which I don't expect more money. So to me, the envelope is too insure I can be there for you when you call. I would see most of the guys I see in real life but I wouldn't have time or look as good and my attitude would probably be less fun because of more stress. The service we provide is being pretty, well maintained, sweet and drama free. You can get laid for free but unless you know wealthy open minded fun girls who have the luxury of hanging out with you for free... well, we are all here. My dates in the shower so I really do have to go. Ya'll have fun now and play nice.

Fancy, sounds like a blast. Let's do it.

I see you Boardman... I don't know who annoyingone is but I don't believe anyone's been hiding me. See you guys soon. Gotstago... MUAH! to your kitty avatar
  • Trey
  • 11-08-2010, 12:31 PM
I will just leave this alone never mind
I am back from a little jaunt down NO lane....excellent reading....it would seem that London is their version of sofia....and LC vouched for her....too funny.

LC, you don't have a clue what you are playing with....but, that is half the fun.
Understood. Defend her at your own risk. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
My own risk of what?? Are you threatening me?? That is just, downright pathetic. Let me say this, and I am finished...

I am INDEPENDENT. Do you know what that means? That means I see who I want, do what I am comfortable with, and do not, I repeat do not, ever succomb to pressure from hobbyists, or the collective thereof.

You don't intimidate. You don't frighten, and you do not affect my life.

You guys act like a bunch of bullies sometimes, but you don't realize that for every bully on this board, that would have a girl...no pardon me, a "bitch" "shut up" and cower... There are five other real men, that disagree.

Your opinion is just like mine....Insignificant.
WOW...

Well WTF did I expect huh, LMAO!!!

To the ladies who have posted, thank you. I appreciate your posts because I really wanted you opinions on the subject...hopefully you didn't hold back.

I know LR didn't, LOL

LC, I wanted to see you before all your post in this thread...I want to see you more now!

Nymph listens to Pimp C, cool

GP, Fancy, and others thanks...

London, check your PM

Now, I do think the blog originator needs to take a lil' break but I am in agreement with blowpop...
Does this website actually surprise anyone? We can say "she needs to get a new line of work" all day, but I think her post is closer to a typical provider's reality than most of us are comfortable admitting.

(To be fair, the site comes across as her being unhappy and venting about all the wrongs she's encountered on multiple bad sessions.)

While we love the incredible GFE providers who love their work, I think it's a safe bet that most providers aren't in this category. The typical provider tolerates the sessions because it represent the most money that she can earn... it's a job.

Realizing that you're not God's gift to this provider, and that she' probably rather be somewhere else, can go a long way in guiding a client to do the little things that make her consider you to be one of the "good guys". Originally Posted by blowpop

Fellas, if you shit, shower, and shave (yes, your balls too) and give mutual respect, most times you'll get one HELL of a session...not all of the time (we all have bad days), but most.

Just my $.02

Having said all that...let's try to stay on topic and stay off the insults
This is too funny with all the offended hobbyists. I've seen a number of you at socials here in Houston and it ain't a pretty sight, myself included. There's a reason we're paying the ladies and it's not because of our generous natures.
For the most part the ladies provide because the hours are more flexible and the compensation better than they could do elsewhere.
I believe that it would be naive to think that a fair percentage of the ladies are less than thrilled when the door swings open and do a masterful job of faking it.
Just my thoughts.
I am back from a little jaunt down NO lane....excellent reading....it would seem that London is their version of sofia....and LC vouched for her....too funny.

LC, you don't have a clue what you are playing with....but, that is half the fun. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Ha ha I haven't seen a guy in New Orleans since 08 love, for the very same reasons I don't waste my time in Texas. Now you are making threats against yet ANOTHER provider because she happens to know me? Nice dude, keep it up.

"Is your goal to drive away every provider who doesn't lie to you and kiss your ass about how wonderful you are?"

Of course it is. How else would certain guys like DH ever get a girl to talk to them let alone put up with their clear insecurity issues lol. News flash DH, when it's mandatory for every provider to agree with you to get a bit of respect, it does not make you more of a man, it makes you an insecure child.

It also shows just how ticked off you are about the truth from someone who was probably talking about YOU lol.

I am sorry you don't get the love and attention you deserve in the real world and are so dependent on what your board buddies think, but that's not my fault lol. Clearly you thrive on putting others down who don't agree with you which is probably the same reason you are here every day. Can't hold a job where you have to admit other people have opinions too? Obviously. The woman I really feel sorry for is your poor wife...if you even have one lol.

Your kind would be better off seeing only street walkers, but even they have limits to how much whining they allow in the back seat. You are demeaning, repulsive, insecure, and downright intellectually vacant, but hey you know that already which is why this is the ONLY place you can get anyone to even listen to you.

Ok now you can crack on my age again, since we all know every provider here is under 30 lmao. Well this 29 year old won't be here in five years having to cut her rates in half either lol. If I ever have to take less than what I do now, I will go back and work full-time whle I finish school. Would it be hard? Sure, but hey it's better than having to deal with guys like you on a daily basis, which is why I don't ha ha.

You can't touch me dude...live with it. I don't need you or anyone else, and you will never figure out all the other people I work under. In short, you can't affect my money, my life, or even my confidence, but nice try. You are beyond PSYCHOTIC and if you think others don't already know your real name...think again. Ladies talk and so do guys.
Fellas, if you shit(Just not at her incall), shower, and shave (yes, your balls too) and give mutual respect, most times you'll get one HELL of a session...not all of the time (we all have bad days), but most. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Fixed that for ya, Bro!!!
Ha ha I haven't seen a guy in New Orleans since 08 love, for the very same reasons I don't waste my time in Texas. Now you are making threats against yet ANOTHER provider because she happens to know me? Nice dude, keep it up.

"Is your goal to drive away every provider who doesn't lie to you and kiss your ass about how wonderful you are?"

Of course it is. How else would certain guys like DH ever get a girl to talk to them let alone put up with their clear insecurity issues lol. News flash DH, when it's mandatory for every provider to agree with you to get a bit of respect, it does not make you more of a man, it makes you an insecure child.

It also shows just how ticked off you are about the truth from someone who was probably talking about YOU lol.

I am sorry you don't get the love and attention you deserve in the real world and are so dependent on what your board buddies think, but that's not my fault lol. Clearly you thrive on putting others down who don't agree with you which is probably the same reason you are here everyday. Can't hold a job where you have to admit other people have opinions too? Obviously. The woman I really feel sorry for is your poor wife...if you even have one lol.

Your kind would be better off seeing only street walkers, but even they have limits to how much whining they allow in the back seat. You are demeaning, repulsive, insecure, and downright intellectually vacant, but hey you know that already which is why this is the ONLY place you can get anyone to even listen to you.

Ok now you can crack on my age again, since we all know every provider here is under 30 lmao. Well this 29 year old won't be here in five years having to cut her rates in half either lol. If I ever have to take less than what I do now, I will go back and work full-time whle I finish school. Would it be hard? Sure, but hey it's better than having to deal with guys like you on a daily basis, which is why I don't ha ha.

You can't touch me dude...live with it. I don't need you or anyone else, and you will never figure out all the other people I work under. In short, you can't affect my money, my life, or even my confidence, but nice try. You are beyond PSYCHOTIC and if you think others don't already know your real name...think again. Ladies talk and so do guys. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Multi Shots On Bowl, MSOB.

just in case y'all missed it.

that is Diamonds and Tuxedo quality entertainment.
but but but......LD I make much more than 60k and I only have one degree....teach me.....or should I call you by one of your many other names....yes, I have access to all of the old ASPD data....sweet......and at least the streetwalkers won't bait n switch their photos.....and I have gotten the "skinny" on your GFE....so, yes my SO is a better fuck than you....please don't give out my real name, pleeeaassssee...I'm just saying......stupid hooktard.