Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Men that count in this world always want to see what options are available.
... Originally Posted by Mythos
Any trick that can't read past the first ad doesn't deserve the ability to get an erection.

Besides, that forum posting is for last weekends lineup. Seems "gone" to me by 9 pm. When I use that forum traveling to other cities, last weekend means nothing to me.

If no man cares? Why is the post competition there? Rhetorical.
... Originally Posted by Mythos
Whore jealousy wars.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Sup Gator.

How was that 3 am stroll on Cullen Blvd. Did they bust it wide open? lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SissyLips, as I posted elsewhere, I rarely visit your hood. Only when I feel like I need some mayhem to help me chill. Your hood is very relaxing at such times.

You wanna join me on a walk in ur hood (the one by MLK) and I can find out if ur a mandle or the ballin badass of your internet identity? The look on your homey's faces would be priceless seeing a honky n an igga walking in the hood, and certainly worth the price of admission-0$. (You can pack if you like, but I don't. Happy to bring bear spray if it would make you feel better, even though I usually don't.) Maybe Slit or Thresh can shoot some video. Don't worry on my account. Leaving the hobby bag at home, as I always do on my hood walks. If it's funny enough, I'll write a thread and post it up in the butt kitty litter, right after I post Taylor's Mayhem, which I'm still working on, in C.V.A.

Which ward do you live in again? Which ward is the one by MLK? If ur hood is ghetto enough, I would have no objection to changing venues. ha ha

I love mayhem of any type btw in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Wait tho, if ur down, I wanna ask WU if he'll join us. He's also an internet badass. I wanna see how he does on the street in the hood, and if he pisses his pants or not. lol. Is that cool? ha ha.

Sorry Mythos. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but Sissy Lips keeps derailing your thread with his idiotic musings.

Btw Mythos, you should show up too, in a wig, a hat and sunglasses (because I know you don't want to out yourself) so we can dispense with this mandle crap. Don't worry, you'll be safe. I'm not that big, but I'm a crazy mother fucker; I'll kill anyone who tries to fuck with you, or die trying, giving ya plenty of time to make a safe egress with Sissy Lips. Plus, they're all his peeps, so no worries. ha ha.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 03:51 PM
^^ I'm hoping he says yes. And I hope WU says yes too. And Mythos. We can resolve several paradoxes/unanswered questions in one fell swoop.

One small walk for an Eccie fucktard. One giant leap for all Eccie fucktards and providers. ha ha
  • R.M.
  • 09-22-2017, 04:03 PM
You really cant fix stupid.
Pxmcc do you ever stfu?
Only when he is suckin cock...but even then...
Its a female...why disguise it? Its a female. She won't show.
SissyLips, as I posted elsewhere, I rarely visit your hood. Only when I feel like I need some mayhem to help me chill. Your hood is very relaxing at such times.

You wanna join me on a walk in ur hood (the one by MLK) and I can find out if ur a mandle or the ballin badass of your internet identity? The look on your homey's faces would be priceless seeing a honky n an igga walking in the hood, and certainly worth the price of admission-0$. (You can pack if you like, but I don't. Happy to bring bear spray if it would make you feel better, even though I usually don't.) Maybe Slit or Thresh can shoot some video. Don't worry on my account. Leaving the hobby bag at home, as I always do on my hood walks. If it's funny enough, I'll write a thread and post it up in the butt kitty litter, right after I post Taylor's Mayhem, which I'm still working on, in C.V.A.

Which ward do you live in again? Which ward is the one by MLK? If ur hood is ghetto enough, I would have no objection to changing venues. ha ha

I love mayhem of any type btw in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Wait tho, if ur down, I wanna ask WU if he'll join us. He's also an internet badass. I wanna see how he does on the street in the hood, and if he pisses his pants or not. lol. Is that cool? ha ha.

Sorry Mythos. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but Sissy Lips keeps derailing your thread with his idiotic musings.

Btw Mythos, you should show up too, in a wig, a hat and sunglasses (because I know you don't want to out yourself) so we can dispense with this mandle crap. Don't worry, you'll be safe. I'm not that big, but I'm a crazy mother fucker; I'll kill anyone who tries to fuck with you, or die trying, giving ya plenty of time to make a safe egress with Sissy Lips. Plus, they're all his peeps, so no worries. ha ha. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Ohhhh....Snap. Did he just...wait hold up....wait..wait

He went.....like....FULL RETARD!!! Dam....

Gator gator gator....my "FIEND" you must resist the urge:

Gator....feel free to show up at Parker & Homestead by the rail road tracks at 10pm...meanwhile I'm gonna take a bubble bath and get ready for the Strip Club ;-) if you see me ride by in the 2 tone S-Class or the Range I'm not trynna High Cap...

• WTF
  • 09-22-2017, 07:07 PM
If no man cares? Why is the post competition there? Men do not care about the fine print of the rules on posting in that forum. Only ladies do. Rhetorical. Perhaps it does not matter to men with no means who feed only the sex traffic spas or the agencies. Spas and Agencies have sex trafficked ladies? Hmmmmm, I've heard that to ladies charge up to $300 per half hour in the Spas. Come n Go as they please. Does not sound like sex trafficking to me. Men that count in this world always want to see what options are available. Spas and Agencies are not options? Hmmmm who knew?. Clearly the the marketing motivation is there. Yes, for the ladies, thus my observation. Only ladies care about the rules in that forum. Thus the point of this thread. In my viewing of that forum, I have noticed that fewer traveling providers make the final posts and that the local providers have mastered the skill of advertising withing this marketing paradigm. Yes, thus my point. That is a provider concern.

. Originally Posted by Mythos
Have a nice weekend Mythos, I'm a lover, not a fighter!
In this case, S type (Scion.....2 tone, mind you)

I am really stupid. Originally Posted by R.M.
You said

She won't show. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Is this what peer pressure from a fat whore is supposed to look like?

Have a nice weekend Mythos! Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you, I will

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Banana seats are a thing.

P.s. ease up on px pls.
Ohhhh....Snap. Did he just...wait hold up....wait..wait

He went.....like....FULL RETARD!!! Dam....

Gator gator gator....my "FIEND" you must resist the urge:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes. He skirted it, but it looks like he did.....

Even I am not that stupid...
No peer pressure. Most know who you are. And fat? That doesn't bother me. I am not ashamed of who i am or what I look like. Your one hiding behind a lie