Why Hooker Phones Dont Work?

“Something came up at work”, “I got pulled over”, “I got a flat”....
Originally Posted by Vero214

YES. Flat tires and last minute work meetings. Hands down, every time!
  • BLM69
  • 08-24-2018, 02:31 PM
Those 1 and 2 percent phones always dead are Apple garbage for sure, so are the morons at the airport sitting on the floor connected to a outlets.

These people are slaves to the Apple brand, no matter how limited and behind that platform is.
I just became an Apple user a few months ago I like it except the battery drains really fast

What I really like about it is since I’m rough on phones even if I have to replace one I don’t Lose a single text or unsaved phone number or picture or anything that has saved my life in the last few months so many times
If you use the hotspot on a phone, of course it will drain faster. Hotspots on phones aren't designed to be used all the time.
Public Service Announcement

A capacity of 5000 is a waste of time and money. Think about it. This is one of the most important aspects of your business. Lose ability to communicate and you put your self at risk of losing business. Worse if a session does not go well and you need to call for help a dead battery could be a serious threat to your health or life. So make a wise purchase ........

Spend a little more and get highest capacity possible. 20,000 should be your minimum. That is the battery capacity. Also consider the output ability which is not directly related to capacity. In general as they size of battery increases and price goes up so do the other features but does not have to be that way.

Output rate. This impacts how fast it can deliver a charge. If a client is waiting for you that thing better charge your phone fast to get you back in the game. Lowest you will see is 1.0 amp. These are useless. Next step up in quality is 2.0 or 2.4 amp. Better but still not going to take advantage of newer phone quick charging capabilities. Next I have seen is 3.4 amp. I think I once saw a 5 amp but could not find it on this search so could be bad memory or an inflated claim on the one I did see.

Then look at the output ports. Standard USB or USB-C output. The more ports the better if you have more than one device. Say a tablet for surfing and responding to sites like this where you want a larger screen in addition to your phone and possibly a backup phone you keep hidden in case a client rips you off and takes your phone.

I hit Amazon and did some of the research for you.

https://www.amazon.com/30000mAh-Port...ery+pack&psc=1

30,000 mAh charger. Three 5V/3.4A output ports will charge your stuff in shortest amount of time giving power pretty much as fast as your device can take it. Though looks like it charges itself off a micro USB which means if the battery pack itself gets low may take long time to charge. It has a digital indicator to show exactly what percent power it still has left. Some units will only have a row of lights that show approximate power left. This is your business. If a unit has that keep walking to the next choice.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one has less capacity, 26,800. But it has quick charge 2.0 and 3.0 technology so if you have a newer phone capable of using these technologies your phone will charge at max speed. It has the digital display so you always know how much capacity you have left. But what I really like about this one is it has two input ports for charging. So if it is low you can plug in both inputs and decrease time to being fully recharged.

In addition to this you want to have a protective case that has a battery built in. Yes, this will make your phone a little larger but providers your clients are not seeing you because of how cute and petite your phone looks. And clients, that provider beyond the donation that accompanies it does not care what your phone looks like. Just go to Amazon and search. Put in your phone model followed by battery case and you will find most phones have a abundance of options.

For example galaxy S9 battery case yields...
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...9+battery+case

Most cases are roughly 4700 mAh or higher. Consider that is enough to charge most phones fully from near empty at least once, maybe twice before needing plugged in to anything. Best of all if your phone gets low you just hit the button on the back and you are charging. No need to plug anything in. Here is one for the S9 that has 8000mAh.
https://www.amazon.com/Charging-Zero...9+battery+case

I have one for my phone that carries a 10,000 mAh capacity. I literally go a week between needing to plug in and never turn my phone off.
Hey I had no idea.....ty for sharing ...time for an upgrade
Really...its that complicated to nessaciat the reading of all that? I love my Apple iPad . My phone though, cost me a lot of money to maintain...butt dang I love to see those sweet feet walking through my front door. They are my home improvements lol n omg
Any hooker have a primeco phone ? Originally Posted by PeterBota
Dang!

I haven't heard that company name in 20 years.

Knew a couple of girls that had Primeco phone service and kept telling me I needed to sign up but at the time, I was already a long time customer of Houston Cellular (since 1986):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Cellular

Houston Cellular became Cingular in 2001 and that was the same time I left them to sign up with Sprint PCS which I cancelled after Tropical Storm Allison June 2001

100 of 1000's of Houston Sprint PCS customers left Sprint PCS after Allison.

Allison knocked out cellular service in Houston especially with Sprint PCS because they equipment was not high up flood proof and then they were still sending out bills to their customers for months after Allison when their service in Houston was not restored while other cellular providers were back in service days and weeks after Allison.

That's when I sign up with Verizon and was with Verizon, first using a Sanyo phone and then a Motorola RZR flip phone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Razr until 2015 when I finally bought my first smartphone, the iPhone 6S.

From 2007 to 2015, I was paying Verizon $13 a month to keep that Motorola RZR: I couldn't get on the internet but I had unlimited texts and calls and it worked for me.

Even now with the iPhone, only thing I do is text more than make calls and make a few calls every now and then.

I don't selfie or Facebook or Snap or IG or Tinder or Facetime or take photos and videos with it.

I do use it to get on the net to check emails and call Uber and check traffic, use navigation, check airline schedules.

But everything else that's on it, TV, Health, and all the other features, to me it's a waste and I have them all turned off.
Still trading a FREE backup phone charger and instructions on how to use it for a free 30 minute session
As ValenTX points out, 20.000 mAh is so inexpensive, there’s no reason not to have one. It’ll keep you going for at least a couple of days. And I’m never where I can’t recharge everything at night.
As ValenTX points out, 20.000 mAh is so inexpensive, there’s no reason not to have one. It’ll keep you going for at least a couple of days. And I’m never where I can’t recharge everything at night. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I really appreciate y’all sharing this info
It's crazy to read that so many ladies have such awful TCB skills. Seriously, how difficult is it to keep your phone charged? I have chargers literally everywhere I am. At home, in my car, at my desk at work, at my incall....I guess making 100+ dollars an hour isnt motivation enough to ensure that little task is taken care of?
It's crazy to read that so many ladies have such awful TCB skills. Seriously, how difficult is it to keep your phone charged? I have chargers literally everywhere I am. At home, in my car, at my desk at work, at my incall....I guess making 100+ dollars an hour isnt motivation enough to ensure that little task is taken care of? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You got it girl. A woman with common sense. Im not a provider but my clients all know they can reach me on my cell day and night. Its the cheapest office receptionist I could have. They expect to be able to reach me and if not immediately available to return call asap. Its called repeat business and long time customers.
For the Apple users....

6000 mAh battery case. If you search more you can find colors other than black.

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Rech...ery+case&psc=1
My atf gave me this one and it’s awesome. And Kendall is right. Chargers are cheap and plentiful, no reason to have them everywhere and one in your purse with your battery pack.

As many of the ladies who have kids, I can’t believe anyone can feel good without a charged up phone.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCo...72L&ref=plSrch