Restaurant recommendations

• Devo
  • 08-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Oh, and you spelled "hemmorhoid" incorrectly, you're even a poor slob when it comes to insulting someone correctly.
Appreciate the legit recommendations before the bullshit set in.

Thanks all
No, I posted it exactly because I knew what your response would be.

Typical behavior for you.

It seems you just cant accept some of us have you nailed for the bullyish oaf you really are. Face it, you are WRONG.

You know what I really wonder? What type of MAN, goes after a basically helpless female continuously?

If she was homeless to the point of needing a place to stay, as you assert, attacking some woman who is in that situation, takes one pitiful boy to pile on.

Take a good look in the mirror, because a tiny, pathetic person is going to be looking back.

Maybe you should consider taking the Bourdain restaurant tour, with a really tight necktie in the closet for dessert.

Sounds like the best thing on any menu I've seen, including Winky's, hell I'll even buy. Originally Posted by Devo
I’m bullying you Devo because you’re a tiny, whiny, pathetic cunt. I should let Jinny bitch slap you. She bullies you too.
Appreciate the legit recommendations before the bullshit set in.

Thanks all Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
Devo can’t recommend a hooker and he couldn’t even recommend a restaurant. Fucking worthlessness
Oh, and you spelled "hemmorhoid" incorrectly, you're even a poor slob when it comes to insulting someone correctly. Originally Posted by Devo
Hey jack wagon, you spelled hemorrhoid incorrectly too! What a loser! But if you were trying to quote my spelling, you fucked that up too!!! What a HEMORRHOID!

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20360268
Bambino, Devo hit a nerve. You are a small cruel nasty human. Kids, if you agree, let this loser be rebuked to the point that he is forced by his beloved hobby site to reflects upon who he has become.
Sorry to butt in... but may I have two Big Winks, a Winkyshake and fries to go, please?

And hold the preparation-H.
Sorry to butt in... but may I have two Big Winks, a Winkyshake and fries to go, please?

And hold the preparation-H. Originally Posted by lustylad
Have a side of Kumquats.
For Pity's sake can y'all respect the topics please?
And enough with the insults, thanks...not needed.

Please tone it down.

Peace
PK
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I know northern Ohio is a wasteland for Hos, but it would be worth a trip to Akron to dine at Ken Stewart’s. A superb restaurant. Too bad London Sinclair isn’t around anymore.
I know northern Ohio is a wasteland for Hos, but it would be worth a trip to Akron to dine at Ken Stewart’s. A superb restaurant. Too bad London Sinclair isn’t around anymore. Originally Posted by bambino
Hell yeah! We stopped there on the way back from the IndyCar race at Mid-Ohio last Sunday. The bone-in pork chops were outstanding!
The Jean Bonnet Tavern and Inn in Bedford PA makes a wild mushroom soup in the late fall that's really good, bison burger is a regular item and delicious.
The Jean Bonnet Tavern and Inn in Bedford PA makes a wild mushroom soup in the late fall that's really good, bison burger is a regular item and delicious. It's casual dress and worth a stop.
Hell yeah! We stopped there on the way back from the IndyCar race at Mid-Ohio last Sunday. The bone-in pork chops were outstanding! Originally Posted by Big Stig
Used to play Firestone twice a year. Always ate there after our rounds. Makes for a great day. Last time there I had a veal chop and split a lobster tail diablo. Some hot chicks hang there too.
Bambino, Devo hit a nerve. You are a small cruel nasty human. Kids, if you agree, let this loser be rebuked to the point that he is forced by his beloved hobby site to reflects upon who he has become. Originally Posted by noginworking
Nobody hit a nerve Empty Noggin. I’m 6’3”, 280lbs. I’m not very “small”. Now run along and stick your nose up someone else’s asscrack.