Things you should know about Korean agencies PIMPs

I did not, I love it that you are here. along with your big man Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ok before I get banned…. a gift for you and members… one year is coming up soon since this article (smart ppl can figure out)…
https://archive.ph/TyObd
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2022, 02:38 AM
Nobody is gonna read all that, tricks don't even follow hookers contact instructions, I say all of you are wasting your time arguing about nonsense, wasting time creating multiple handles to continue the nonsense

Nobody ever wins these internet scuffles and tricks will continue visiting who they want no matter what's said over here. There will be no change because nobody gives a F
AsianP, before you get banned, I just wanted to say that your posts were pretty entertaining, even though they were 50% wrong/50% right. Look forward to hearing from you again next year.
If you are not the main promoter, you’ve nothing to worry about. If you are main pimps (3 or more of them), I would be worried for next 3 months or so because I am sure investigations have been complete.
AsianP, before you get banned, I just wanted to say that your posts were pretty entertaining, even though they were 50% wrong/50% right. Look forward to hearing from you again next year. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Did your other handles got banned?
Did your other handles got banned? Originally Posted by AsianP
No sir, no other handles here. One is all I’m able to keep up with, I can’t even remember where I left my car keys half the time.
No sir, no other handles here. One is all I’m able to keep up with, I can’t even remember where I left my car keys half the time. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Lucia doesn’t use car key.
Ok old man…
But shouldn’t you follow you king pimp and ban yourself? Be Loyal to your king Pimp.
Asian P is banned now. Originally Posted by Finman22
So are you Chung/Ghostrider
So are you Chung/Ghostrider Originally Posted by AsianP
I had forgotten about Fiman22. He never sounded like either Chung or Ghostrider to me at all but hell who knows anymore? Usually the mult-handles and the new handles for banned members are pretty easy to spot. They come in all innocent then quickly get around to the same agenda and spiel for a little while then turn their attention to the same members as in the past. No need to trace a VPN to spot them but to ban them is another deal altogether.
I had forgotten about Fiman22. He never sounded like either Chung or Ghostrider to me at all but hell who knows anymore? Usually the mult-handles and the new handles for banned members are pretty easy to spot. They come in all innocent then quickly get around to the same agenda and spiel for a little while then turn their attention to the same members as in the past. No need to trace a VPN to spot them but to ban them is another deal altogether. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Don’t forget other handles by Chung and Ghostrider that got banned on this thread.

And the reason why you were born.
Don’t forget other handles by Chung and Ghostrider that got banned on this thread.

And the reason why you were born. Originally Posted by AsianP
I believe I was born because my mom and dad did the hanky panky. But you go on believing what ever you want AP. Have a blessed day.

Forgot one thing...what are some of your other handles? Past and present.
I believe I was born because my mom and dad did the hanky panky. But you go on believing what ever you want AP. Have a blessed day.

Forgot one thing...what are some of your other handles? Past and present. Originally Posted by ntxguy
0 present.
Past????
Past???? Originally Posted by ntxguy
That’s not how this work…. I answered one then you answer one before my second answer. However as soon as one lies, it end.
What question have I not answered?