STOP trying to take advantage of providers

In reality, your high rollers will negotiate just as everyone else does. Why do you not hear ladies complaining? Because at that level, it is akin to career suicide. Don't assume based on my rates on this board that I have no clue on how things work beyond this board. The only real difference I've noticed is that on the low end, people are more likely to negotiate with dollars and at the higher end, more gents will try to negotiate with time.

I haven't had to deal with much haggling at ANY rate that I've charged. At the worst, this is how the typical conversation goes:

Potential Client: Hi Grace! I was wondering if you offer a half hour rate? I don't generally do full hour appointments. Thanks!

Me: Hi there!! Thanks so much for your interest. Unfortunately, I do not offer half hour appointments at this time. If your schedule frees up to allow longer visits, please feel free to contact me again. Have a wonderful day!!

See-- not difficult at all. Likewise, on the exceedingly rare occasion that someone asks if I offer BBFS, I can also politely decline. I see no need to alert the media. The ones who pose a risk are the ones who try to get it during a session rather than asking if it is an option.

Your posts make you seem quite angry and perhaps even bitter. I find that if I concern myself with my own rates and policies and don't fret with what other ladies charge, offer, and negotiate-- that I am generally a happier, more stable person.
The problem with attacking men who generally pay less than 300/Hr is that, when they decide to treat themselves to someone pricier, they will skip you and look for someone with a nicer personality.

Also, men who routinely pay over 300/Hr look for the full package, which generally includes an easygoing personality, not someone who is completely full of themselves.

You may price yourself however you like, but never look down on others. A man who pays 200/Hr is only 100 away from 300 and another 100 from 400. You just never know.

Camille
Grace and Camille, very good responses ladies.
  • onei
  • 05-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Damn, I'm so glad I'm a broke, powerless SOB. I sure wouldn't want to be known as an upper crust, stuck-up asshole who has more money than he/she does brains. I guess I just need to go for a ride in my pathetic little car ... or is it my Jag? Naw, I sold the Jag. It was the worse car I ever owned. I needed two ... one for parts. Now my Beamer was a nice car, that is until some bitch decided to fix her face while driving to work (she was farding in her car) and sandwiched me between her and the car in front. I won't say what I drive now, 'cuz I'm embarrassed from being so broke and in the presence of the upper-class. I guess I'll go back to the bottom of the Titanic where I belong. Please open the gate before the ship goes down so us poor fucks don't drown.

(What a stuck up line of reasoning you have "Twit")
Exactly, Grace and Fox.

You ladies have a great day
I find that if I concern myself with my own rates and policies and don't fret with what other ladies charge, offer, and negotiate-- that I am generally a happier, more stable person. Originally Posted by GracePreston
What other providers charge is of no concern to me.. If they want to be cheap and cater to the masses more power to them. My point is simple to avoid what the OP is saying (staying on topic) I weed out and stay clear of the LOWBALLrs (guys on average that pay >$300/hr) that's it. I found that avoiding these types keeps me a happier, more stable person.
Tw!ggy, your post make you seem like a very angry, GPS bad attitude, unstable person. Hopefully this isn't the case. As of right now you are not suitable to be in the hobby. IMO. What you do is of no concern of mine, but the safety of the board and hobby is. Due to your behavior I worry about your next move. Whoever you are mad at take it out on them.
Tw!ggy, your post make you seem like a very angry, GPS bad attitude, unstable person. Hopefully this isn't the case. As of right now you are not suitable to be in the hobby. IMO. What you do is of no concern of mine, but the safety of the board and hobby is. Due to your behavior I worry about your next move. Whoever you are mad at take it out on them. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I just know what I am worth and I don't let anyone tell me differently. I carefully select my clients with this in mind... I will not discount my services to please the LOWBALLrs. Either they can afford me or not and if this upsets anyone well, move right along then and thank you.
Then go after the lowballer you are mad at. I'm pretty sure most of us are tired of hearing you bitch and moan over what you believe of your so called glorious gps. GO AFTER THE PERSON YOU'RE MAD AT and not the rest of mankind.
What I've taken from this very "entertaining" thread is that... You just can't explain something to someone who is not willing to listen. Oh well.. To each their own.
The problem with attacking men who generally pay less than 300/Hr is that, when they decide to treat themselves to someone pricier, they will skip you and look for someone with a nicer personality. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I cater to a select group of privileged individuals that can afford and respect me enough pay me what I am worth. Being skipped by individuals incapable of grasping this concept is perfectly fine by me.
100% squashed dick sludge. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
"squashed dick sludge" lol

I hope to leave all my dates with my dick feeling this way