Why do men send me pics of their penises?

that is attractive why do you not use that type for your avatar instead of that HOT boobie shot you use
Agreed! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
that is attractive why do you not use that type for your avatar instead of that HOT boobie shot you use Originally Posted by petiteassman
LOL I love showing the girls off.
Because unlike guys, we are actually here to sell you something...that's why we also post pics on a website. Last I checked, you guys don't have them. You're on a hooker board, which is "sort of" protected under a fictional tag. That does not extend to email and phone conversations.
This used to happen until I took picture mail off my hobby phone; now if I even recieve a pic, I get a text saying *YOU HAVE NEW PIC MAIL*!!!! and I dont bother to waste time trying to view it cause I dot know how and don't care to know.

But yeah same here, doesnt do anything for me
I prefer a normal casual head shot or 3/4 shot with an outfit showing his personality and ... along with a smile. Now THAT'S attractive! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Bingo. Originally Posted by China Doll
Now why would either of you want to see a pic of a short, chubby, graying, bald guy in a white shirt and loosened tie?

Because unlike guys, we are actually here to sell you something...that's why we also post pics on a website. Last I checked, you guys don't have them. You're on a hooker board, which is "sort of" protected under a fictional tag. That does not extend to email and phone conversations. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ah, but you can post them on P411. I choose not to do so, but it is possible. I've never dated such a lady, but I understand that some require face pics prior to meeting as a form of security.
At least Fake that shit Ed, find one on the net that isnt so old n half limp and wrinkled and send it. Id like to see a pretty penis!! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
The old bait & switch huh?
  • Doove
  • 03-23-2011, 02:18 PM
I agree with you again, London. I don't even like receiving chest or nude pics from guys unless he's my boyfriend of course. In a gay forum, such pics might get appreciated and enjoyed. If a guy wants to send me a pic for me to see what he looks like, I prefer a normal casual head shot or 3/4 shot with an outfit showing his personality and ... along with a smile. Now THAT'S attractive! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Agreed! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oops.
Oops. Originally Posted by Doove
Please. There are "exceptions". It's different when I ask
men like to do it as it makes them feel good knowing a woman is looking at their junk. I personally enjoy cfnm images and sending pics like these is right up that alley. There may be some deep down yearning to either show off (if it's worth showing off) or being 'exposed'; kind of making themselves vunerable (might touch on submissive tendencies).

There could be a million reasons why a particular male is sending the pic but clearly there are a lot of men doing it so they must enjoy it. Originally Posted by BuzzKill

WOW! I don't get them and I don't care what the deep seated psychological reasoning behind sending them unsolicited is, I don't want them sent via email, air mail, personal delivery, or any other way they can think of. Bring it with you when you come to me and show me when we get together.
WOW! I don't get them and I don't care what the deep seated psychological reasoning behind sending them unsolicited is, I don't want them sent via email, air mail, personal delivery, or any other way they can think of. Bring it with you when you come to me and show me when we get together. Originally Posted by M A X
What about rocky mountain oysters? You like?
  • Doove
  • 03-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Oops. Originally Posted by Doove
Please. There are "exceptions". It's different when I ask Originally Posted by Naomi4u
For the record, no, i did not send Naomi a dick pic.

Just in case that needed to be said.
For the record, no, i did not send Naomi a dick pic.

Just in case that needed to be said. Originally Posted by Doove
What about rocky mountain oysters? You like? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
nah I'm an up close and personal kind of woman. Keep the naughty pics....bring me YOU!
LMAO, if I sent a pic of mine it should go to Comedy Central!
Lady's it's six inches long wrinkly limp sometimes smelly but the lady's love to run they hands over and stoke it and it always puts a smile on they face and when they see it and touch it they let me do all kinds of things to them.

It's $100 dollar bills but I can take a picture for you but the real thing is better.