Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

• cr76
  • 05-14-2016, 07:08 PM
When does Detroit come out ??

Super stoked about RE 2 remake - the resident evil remake was excellent so I hope the Re 2 remake proves goods.
I finished Uncharted 4 the other day. A quality game, but a little short for my tastes. Playing Doom right now. Nothing new here. Just run around, find a key to open a door, blow up bad guys. Standard Doom. For those looking for a story, not sure why you would need a story for demons on Mars trying to kill you. I play on a PS4.
Who the fuck plays Doom for the story?
  • cr76
  • 05-16-2016, 12:03 AM
Lol
I want to play Overwatch so badly, has anyone played the beta too?

Tried it for 1 day and got completely hooked
  • cr76
  • 05-16-2016, 04:54 PM
I just haven't seen anything that caught my eye
Overwatch just seems like a politically correct version of Team Fortress 2.
  • Trey
  • 05-17-2016, 04:35 AM
Yeah I got doom on the way still haven't played story mode on uncharted. Now I'm playing the multiplayer part nice to have a 3rd person shooter for a change.
  • cr76
  • 05-17-2016, 07:13 AM
Yeah I got doom on the way still haven't played story mode on uncharted. Now I'm playing the multiplayer part nice to have a 3rd person shooter for a change. Originally Posted by Trey
Ain't that the truth on the third person. Got tired of everything being first person. I went back to work on the uncharted remastered pack - going to try and burn through those before part 4.
Overwatch just seems like a politically correct version of Team Fortress 2. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I agree, it's based on Team Fortress 2 with some league of legends thrown in. It's highly addictive though, but maybe that's just because I love fps games and mobas the same.
I'm part of the gamer community that has no respect for anything LoL related. Now that community is starting to implode.
Hah, a DOTA2 fan only then?

I have friends who keep trying to get me into LoL. I enjoy watching it on Twitch (for their big events) even though I don't know the specifics of what all the champions and items do.
Not even. I've never cared for those kind of games. I like fast paced senseless violence. Like Doom but in MP form. I had a raging hard on this past weekend from playing King of the Hill on Arma III. 110 players in CQB was pretty damn intense.
  • Trey
  • 05-18-2016, 04:31 PM
110 people sound like a cluster fuck.
It's not CoD CQB but due to Arma having large ass maps when you drop in a LZ and you're already in a fire fight then yes that's CQB for Arma.