Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

I think it was Nebraska...the person from Nebraska, in announcing his states vote's last night....

Nebraska...where your word is your bond.....etc etc etc

was that plagiarism?

trite commonly used phrases ive heard all my life
I think it was Nebraska...the person from Nebraska, in announcing his states vote's last night....

Nebraska...where your word is your bond.....etc etc etc

was that plagiarism?

trite commonly used phrases ive heard all my life Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Apparently the Governor of Ohio is not familiar with the concept or the phrase!
Apparently the Governor of Ohio is not familiar with the concept or the phrase! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Kasich is a washed up crybaby

its really something to give the sort of interview he gave to the dimocrat news media

somehow he was deluded enough to think he could get to the convention and overturn the peoples votes with his magic and brilliance and caring more than anyone else and plus his father was a mailman and the bitterness of his ultimate awakening he cannot get over
Kasich is a washed up crybaby

its really something to give the sort of interview he gave to the dimocrat news media Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Jeb and Rubio alike..... although Rubio is reportedly doing well in Florida.
Do you ding dongs want Kasich to go against his principals and kneel and kiss the ring of Trump ? Trump has flip flopped on so many issues, you don't know from day to day where he stands. He just spouts whatever comes to mind at the time. However he is the best you have..........

No I am still a Gary supporter.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That alone makes you a loser... And an idiot.
Do you ding dongs want Kasich to go against his principals and kneel and kiss the ring of Trump ?

You would ... waste your energy.... but that fits your lifestyle.
With every Trump campaign flub, fuckup and fiasco, you fellas get more defensive and angrier.

Where's the ceiling?
Liberals trend toward bringing up shit with a negative spin, then discovering (or being shown) they've done the same shit .... I guess it's that arrogant belief that conservatives won't remember they do the same shit, if not worse.

If they keep shooting themselves in the foot, they will soon run out of toes.
Do you ding dongs want Kasich to go against his principals and kneel and kiss the ring of Trump ? Trump has flip flopped on so many issues, you don't know from day to day where he stands. He just spouts whatever comes to mind at the time. However he is the best you have..........

The "best the GOP has" is far better than what the democrats are serving up.
That alone makes you a loser... And an idiot. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You would ... waste your energy.... but that fits your lifestyle. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You fuckers started with how many candidates? Look what turd floated to the top.
The feces is strong in this one... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the cum guzzling is strong in YOU, assup piggy mamboolah !
Really? How big is your pussy?

You sound like a fat piece of shit.

You're nothing but a loud mouth blogger.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Another customer for EKIM and assup !
According to her biographers, she was a college dropout her freshman year,however she claims a college degree. Did she graduate from Trump U? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And how are things going for YOU EKIM in YOUR 6th year of pre-K ? !!

Guess if Kasich needs any advise on how to kneel and kiss things then he can always consult with a gloryhole guru like YOU and assup, right EKIM ! Nice to se that all of YOUR experience kneeling and kissing dicks and asses can finally make a difference !