Bankman-Fried Arrested In The Bahamas.

• WTF
  • 12-24-2022, 03:59 PM
https://news.bitcoin.com/sec-will-us...chair-gensler/Until crypto platforms comply with time-tested securities laws, risks to investors will persist. It remains a priority of the SEC to use all of our available tools to bring the industry into compliance.
  • Tiny
  • 12-24-2022, 04:42 PM
I opened the July 4, 2022 edition of the New Yorker last night. On the inside of the front cover there's a huge photo of Gisele Bundchen with the FTX logo.

There's another photo of her on a stool on the next page, with the message "I'm in on FTX because we share a passion for creating positive change." Followed by the FTX motto, "The future of investing is FTX. You in?"

Page 3 is a photo of Sam Bankman Fried in a sweat suit with his arms crossed.

Page 4 is another photo of SBF, in his trademark shorts and dirty tennis shoes, with the quote "I'm in on Crypto because I want to make the biggest global impact for good." Followed again by "The Future of Investing is FTX. You in?"

I'm pretty damn glad I'm not "in"!!!
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2022, 05:09 PM
I'd of like to gotten in Giselle's panties , just once.
  • Tiny
  • 12-24-2022, 08:57 PM
I'd of like to gotten in Giselle's panties , just once. Originally Posted by WTF
Now that Tom Brady's out of the picture you've got your chance.

And to stay on topic, I don't know how you could stand the stench from her undies now that she bears the stain of participating in one of the biggest con jobs ever.
  • WTF
  • 12-25-2022, 07:50 AM
My dick does not give two shits about crypto or con artists!
  • Brot
  • 12-25-2022, 10:10 AM
It really means nothing unless our regulators are brought into the light as well.
My dick does not give two shits about crypto or con artists! Originally Posted by WTF
MeThinks it would if a Provider you've had on your Bucket List only accepts crypto
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Thread Closed