Mia Love says Trump should say he is sorry about ShitHole comment

After enough people confirm what was said then yes it becomes common knowledge. Trump was advised to walk back the statement, which he did, which is why supporters like yourself are now doubting the original report.

Like I said previously ...Trump has his supporters trained well. Originally Posted by JCM800
Can you read? I wrote "I don't know if Trump said it or not." I could just as logically say the MSM has its libtard lapdogs trained well. They lapped up Durbin's original report without asking anyone to corroborate it.

Sure, it became "common knowledge" that Durbin alleged Trump said it. Don't confuse that with Durbin telling the truth or it being a FACT.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 04:14 PM
Can you read? I wrote "I don't know if Trump said it or not." . Originally Posted by lustylad
OMG...only the folks there know if he said it are not but given the facts so far....he said it just as sure as he said Mexico would pay for the fucking wall he is now trying to get his supporters to put on America's credit card.

That lying cocksucker needs to be shipped back to Bombay where he is from!

We should have revoked his naturalized citizenship after he was convicted of lying. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh my! What an anti-immigrant racist you are! You love open borders when you need cheap mexican roofers, but not when a brilliant Dartmouth-educated conservative keeps you and your dishonest libtard pals from rewriting American history! Dinesh is a national treasure.

Can you say hypocrite? Another example of why you are the...

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
OMG...only the folks there know if he said it are (sic) not but given the facts so far....he said it just as sure as he said Mexico would pay for the fucking wall he is now trying to get his supporters to put on America's credit card. Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ Proof that the MSM has its libtard lapdogs trained well. At least I reserved judgment.

By the way, it's "common knowledge" that snitchy secretly believes in Trumponomics and is...

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Oh my! What an anti-immigrant racist you are! You love open borders when you need cheap mexican roofers, but not when a brilliant Dartmouth-educated conservative keeps you and your dishonest libtard pals from rewriting American history! Dinesh is a national treasure.

Can you say hypocrite? Another example of why you are the...

Originally Posted by lustylad
Dinesh D'Souza was convicted of felony fraud!

Ship that lying cocksucker back to India!

Plus he divorced his American wife and married Deborah Fancher, who immigrated to this country from Venezuela at age ten.

Married by Rafael Cruz.....the father of Ted Cruz. Rafael helped Oswald kill JFK according to Donald Trump.

Yet another reason to kick that lying cocksucker back to India!

Dinesh D'Souza was convicted of felony fraud!

Yeah, he was trying to help a Dartmouth classmate raise money for her political campaign. It was obviously a politically motivated prosecution. Besides, you like and admire frauds! That's why you're the BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!

Plus he divorced his American wife and married Deborah Fancher, who immigrated to this country from Venezuela at age ten.

He has a hot latina wife! Jealous much? Does she remind you of Natalia, the girl you were banned for outing?

Yet another reason to kick that lying cocksucker back to India!

Oh my! Our open borders advocate shows his true colors! He only wants immigrants who arrive here illegally, will build houses on the cheap, keep their mouths shut and promise to vote lib-retard! Otherwise snitchy is an anti-immigrant RACIST!

Can you say HYPOCRITE?
Originally Posted by WTF

Another prime example of why snitchy is the....

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by lustylad
The convicted felon immigrant to this country was married by a guy who helped kill JFK.

Ted Cruz's dad married Dinesh D'Souza...Trump accused him of helping kill JKF....Trump should kick them all out of this country!

OMG...only the folks there know if he said it are not but given the facts so far....he said it just as sure as he said Mexico would pay for the fucking wall he is now trying to get his supporters to put on America's credit card.

Originally Posted by WTF
The World economy is already in the throws of collapse has been for quite sometime. The Government just hasn't declared economic collapse. They keep masking it with things like Stimulus packages, Credit default swaps and Government bailouts and even low interests rates. Anything to keep the markets moving no matter how risky. One day the U.S. economy will crash, it will crash very hard. Guys who once drove Mercedes and wore expensive suits will begin to wonder where their next meal will come from.

Jim

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE! Originally Posted by lustylad
She’s a looker, but not as hot as NM. No way. Does she have a landing strip?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 07:56 PM
The World economy is already in the throws of collapse has been for quite sometime. The Government just hasn't declared economic collapse. They keep masking it with things like Stimulus packages, Credit default swaps and Government bailouts and even low interests rates. Anything to keep the markets moving no matter how risky. One day the U.S. economy will crash, it will crash very hard. Guys who once drove Mercedes and wore expensive suits will begin to wonder where their next meal will come from.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Originally Posted by WTF
I think you have a Meme Fetish, lol.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 08:00 PM
She’s a looker, but not as hot as NM. No way. Does she have a landing strip? Originally Posted by bambino

Landing strip back to Venezuela!

• WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 08:02 PM
I think you have a Meme Fetish, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Maybe...one of the story lines in that movie was the Great Depression, Bud's Dad lost in all in the crash of '29
Can you read? I wrote "I don't know if Trump said it or not." I could just as logically say the MSM has its libtard lapdogs trained well. They lapped up Durbin's original report without asking anyone to corroborate it.

Sure, it became "common knowledge" that Durbin alleged Trump said it. Don't confuse that with Durbin telling the truth or it being a FACT. Originally Posted by lustylad
Fox and Friends (as well as other news outlets confirmed it), F&F also suggested that Trump walk it back because they know he was watching and he took their advice. Next thing you know Trump and all his lackeys deny the report and try to spin the story to discredit Durbin and others, which it seems to be working considering supporters like yourself are now doubting the story.

You are trained well sir.

Can you read? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes. Thanks for asking.
You are trained well sir. Originally Posted by JCM800
Yes, I am trained to recognize "reasonable doubt" when I hear multiple conflicting accounts of what happened. You are trained to give credence only to those accounts that feed your partisan bias, and then proclaim the results of such cherry-picking to be "common knowledge".