Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

You are on stupidity level 1000. Originally Posted by royamcr
no. he's gaslighting.
I've been thinking

Maybe its time I took a break

And got out of this hobby.
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
now that is too fapping much.
Stand down?

Those Cops persued Floyd over a counterfeit bill. Odd juxtaposition, and outright hyperbole.

I think 10 years should be a maximum sentence. What good is tacking on another 12 1/2? He is either reformed after 10 years, or he is not. From my POV, if justice can't be served by a 10 year sentence, then bring in the Firing Squad. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I found that strange from the start. Unless there is substantial probable cause to believe George Floyd knowingly tried to make a purchase with a counterfeit Bill or manufactured it, the only action a Street Cop needs to take in this instance is get the personal information of the suspect if he is still on the scene and possibly where he obtained the Bill in question. Other than that the Bill and a report is forwarded to the Dept. Of the Treasury. I went to the Bank one day to do a withdrawal and had some Twenty's. I used one of them to make a purchase the Clerk used his marking pen and said he couldn't accept it because it was Counterfeit. Well he gave it back to me and I left. Even if the clerk would have kept it and called the Police they wouldn't have arrested me if I was still there. This case is so ridiculous it isn't a stretch to call it a big Psyop.
  • Tiny
  • 06-27-2021, 08:56 PM
Any idea why Yssup got banned? I thought he'd been on reasonably good behavior lately.
Any idea why Yssup got banned? I thought he'd been on reasonably good behavior lately. Originally Posted by Tiny
When you don't do the right thing bad things happen. Somewhere, somehow he failed to do the right thing.
GOTCHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I took a peek to see if you're really banned. yup YR is banned.

Any idea why Yssup got banned? I thought he'd been on reasonably good behavior lately. Originally Posted by Tiny
who knows. since i had him on ignore so I don't what he did wrong this time.

he prolly farked up the wrong tree with his ill advised insults which generated enough points to send him to la la banned land.

looks like hes on depends time out!
I took a peek to see if you're really banned. yup YR is banned.

who knows. since i had him on ignore so I don't what he did wrong this time.

he prolly farked up the wrong tree with his ill advised insults which generated enough points to send him to la la banned land.

looks like hes on depends time out! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lucas is banned too. I have a feeling they were in cahoots.
I found that strange from the start. Unless there is substantial probable cause to believe George Floyd knowingly tried to make a purchase with a counterfeit Bill or manufactured it, the only action a Street Cop needs to take in this instance is get the personal information of the suspect if he is still on the scene and possibly where he obtained the Bill in question. Other than that the Bill and a report is forwarded to the Dept. Of the Treasury. I went to the Bank one day to do a withdrawal and had some Twenty's. I used one of them to make a purchase the Clerk used his marking pen and said he couldn't accept it because it was Counterfeit. Well he gave it back to me and I left. Even if the clerk would have kept it and called the Police they wouldn't have arrested me if I was still there. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This is a rewrite of the facts and your legal conclusion provides false information to the community....especially the last statement....and your legal advice is groundless.

#1: The Model Penal Code has a counterfeiting offense in it and the vast majority of the States at one time or another adopted the Model Penal Code as a criminal law foundation with minor adjustments, particularly in the counterfeit provisions...in which possession and passing are offenses. #2: Floyd was KNOWN (remember?) and the bar at which he was a bouncer/security (along with officers) was KNOWN for passing counterfeit money. It's a crime in Minnesota and is prosecuted. It was store policy to call police and that is what the clerk did. They had problems in the neighborhood with fake bills.

It's not helpful to change facts and/or marginalize them. Floyd died because he resisted.

FYI: The pic is of Floyd's vehicle and those 20s are fake. And if you notice they are "crumpled" because they were waded up in a ball and stuffed between the seat and the console .... I'm sure that's where you "stash" your 20s fresh from the bank, also. Please don't be afraid to call Floyd a thief and a crook. That's what he is. So is Michael Brown and he died also resisting arrest. If you wish to be FACTUAL please note that most of these police shootings/killings surface and generate riots, arson, and additional lawlessness and killing are the result of the crook resisting arrest. When an officer gets murdered (or even just shot etc) it is a serious felony that is for the most part committed to avoid being arrested.

Do you remember Rodney King? If so, did you see the ENTIRE TAPE of his "arrest"?
Lucas is banned too. I have a feeling they were in cahoots. Originally Posted by bambino

interesting. the rifleman also banned. i don't do the spider hole thing so maybe it was something there? there are still rules there .. a few but rules nonetheless.

This is a rewrite of the facts and your legal conclusion provides false information to the community....especially the last statement....and your legal advice is groundless.

#1: The Model Penal Code has a counterfeiting offense in it and the vast majority of the States at one time or another adopted the Model Penal Code as a criminal law foundation with minor adjustments, particularly in the counterfeit provisions...in which possession and passing are offenses. #2: Floyd was KNOWN (remember?) and the bar at which he was a bouncer/security (along with officers) was KNOWN for passing counterfeit money. It's a crime in Minnesota and is prosecuted. It was store policy to call police and that is what the clerk did. They had problems in the neighborhood with fake bills.

It's not helpful to change facts and/or marginalize them. Floyd died because he resisted.

FYI: The pic is of Floyd's vehicle and those 20s are fake. And if you notice they are "crumpled" because they were waded up in a ball and stuffed between the seat and the console .... I'm sure that's where you "stash" your 20s fresh from the bank, also. Please don't be afraid to call Floyd a thief and a crook. That's what he is. So is Michael Brown and he died also resisting arrest. If you wish to be FACTUAL please note that most of these police shootings/killings surface and generate riots, arson, and additional lawlessness and killing are the result of the crook resisting arrest. When an officer gets murdered (or even just shot etc) it is a serious felony that is for the most part committed to avoid being arrested.

Do you remember Rodney King? If so, did you see the ENTIRE TAPE of his "arrest"? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Floyd knew those bills were fake. his "supplier" was with him along with some hanger on "party chick". when interviewed his buddy admitted to investigators the bills were fake. they were driving around looking for places to try to pass them. i think the reason Floyd was still there when the police arrived is that they were going to wait a short time and send in someone else. the buddy or possibly that chick. it's possible the buddy had already gone in. these idiots should have split after Floyd's attempt failed. but Floyd was too messed up so they were still there.

this is why the "buddy/supplier" said he would "take the 5th" if called to testify. he'd have to incriminate himself. as i recall neither side called him to testify.

Floyd knew those bills were fake. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Of course he did .... that's why he wadded them up in his vehicle and stashed them down between the seat and the console to look like trash.

Lucas is banned too. I have a feeling they were in cahoots. Originally Posted by bambino
I'll bet you 100k on it.
interesting. the rifleman also banned. i don't do the spider hole thing so maybe it was something there? there are still rules there .. a few but rules nonetheless.

Floyd knew those bills were fake. his "supplier" was with him along with some hanger on "party chick". when interviewed his buddy admitted to investigators the bills were fake. they were driving around looking for places to try to pass them. i think the reason Floyd was still there when the police arrived is that they were going to wait a short time and send in someone else. the buddy or possibly that chick. it's possible the buddy had already gone in. these idiots should have split after Floyd's attempt failed. but Floyd was too messed up so they were still there.

this is why the "buddy/supplier" said he would "take the 5th" if called to testify. he'd have to incriminate himself. as i recall neither side called him to testify. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think he got banned for falsifying Ivy League degrees.
I'll bet you 100k on it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Ding dong had heart disease, COVID-19 and was god damn speed balling.

There's also absolutely no evidence that what happened was racist.

I'm okay with protesting police brutality and defunding the police, but this is not a good example for making that case.

Floyd, along with being a complete idiot, is a political ploy that was designed to piss people off, such that anyone who is angry at this display of pure garbage can conveniently be called a white supremacist.
So, Ding Dong, it's OK to summarily kill anyone with heart disease, covid, or speedballing, any or all of the above?

I agree Floyd might have been an idiot, but I also doubt he was party to any "political ploy" designed to piss people off. Bad actor, bad scene..bad outcome. Not a hero, but Chauvin did kill him unnecessarily according to legitimate court of law. Racism, who knows?