Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Are those available with Sweet N Little logo? If so I'll take a 5 pack!!
no worries, these are adjustable

You can pass these out to your fan club lol

LOL Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Are those available with Sweet N Little logo? If so I'll take a 5 pack
Are those available with Sweet N Little logo? If so I'll take a 5 pack Originally Posted by bigdaddy49
awwwe thanks, all I have are coffee mugs....Saturday Night Live could come after me for copyright infringement..lol

now back to Shayla
it probably gets to be a pain in the ass for a girl having to put up with all the corny lines from losers like us all day and trying to act nice to us but i cannot look at a picture of her and not have my jaw hit the floor. now we can look at pictures of angelina jolie, megan fox , heather locklear and daydream but we are NEVER banging them. here is a woman because of the proffesion she is in who if the location matched up we had the required donation and we acted like a human being actually really could hve sex with her. that is a pretty mind boggling thought and probably makes us think more about a woman like that than a national celebrity with whom we will never have contact with. just my wandering thoughts.
I am amazed how far this thread has gone! LOL! You all know that flattery in this business is a huge turn off, right? She is a good sport about it though. LOL!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I think she is a lovely, intelligent, interesting, very nice young lady.
The provider part not even considered, just saying as they say.

She could just be a guest on here and I would find her just as
interesting. She has a practical quality that is very appealing.

I find SNL just as interesting for her personality as well.
so right then add the quality that [ in my opinion] she is one of the hottest women on the planet and you have a total winner. how often do you have a woman that is drop dead gorgous and who's opinion and style you enjoy. often times after the sexond sog you are looking for an exit stratedgy with her either you would want a third sog or you might actually just enjoy talking to her.
I think she is a lovely, intelligent, interesting, very nice young lady.
The provider part not even considered, just saying as they say.

She could just be a guest on here and I would find her just as
interesting. She has a practical quality that is very appealing.

I find SNL just as interesting for her personality as well. Originally Posted by bojulay
it probably gets to be a pain in the ass for a girl having to put up with all the corny lines from losers like us all day and trying to act nice to us but i cannot look at a picture of her and not have my jaw hit the floor. now we can look at pictures of angelina jolie, megan fox , heather locklear and daydream but we are NEVER banging them. here is a woman because of the proffesion she is in who if the location matched up we had the required donation and we acted like a human being actually really could hve sex with her. that is a pretty mind boggling thought and probably makes us think more about a woman like that than a national celebrity with whom we will never have contact with. just my wandering thoughts. Originally Posted by petiteassman
I feel ya! See the pics and the little head takes over! The only reason I was able to use logic here was that I was using an iPad and I stretched the screen to block out that avatar!
but in all the yrs being on here and aspd there have only been 3 out of town girls that i just feel like i gotta have [the local i don't pine over as if you really do want them you can have them] shayla of course sonya playmate of san antonio and dalllas rain of new orleans. shayla to me is the epitome of physical beauty, what a woman should be. sonya is the combination of physical beauty and raw sexuality and dallas is just the gal you wish was your fuck buddy. the funny thing is while the forst too have the benefits of youth and its effect on womans bodies dallas might be the one with the longest staying power as her demeanor, sexual prowess and desires and insatiable ways will remain a turnon when the day comes where she no longer is as striking as she is today. while there are many women i would love to have they are the 3 i would die to have. i would even settle for 2 out of 3.
I feel ya! See the pics and the little head takes over! The only reason I was able to use logic here was that I was using an iPad and I stretched the screen to block out that avatar! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
so right then add the quality that [ in my opinion] she is one of the hottest women on the planet and you have a total winner. how often do you have a woman that is drop dead gorgous and who's opinion and style you enjoy. often times after the sexond sog you are looking for an exit stratedgy with her either you would want a third sog or you might actually just enjoy talking to her. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Well you just there described the ideal provider,
no arguing with that. A provider 10 I suppose.
but there are folks on here that are not in love with her attitude or don't think she is that hot [ heck there are people who prefer bbws] but in my opinion and apparently many others on here she is a great combination of looks , price, service [from the few reviews she has and her postings] and personality. that is a great thing. i am pretty sure i will never have the pleasure of seeing myself intertwined with her but it won't stop me from daydreaming.
Well you just there described the ideal provider,
no arguing with that. A provider 10 I suppose. Originally Posted by bojulay
I would like to meet Shayla just to hear her say.

"Eh, take off you hoser"

Sympy.
Omg. Not another Shaytard thread. Originally Posted by Shayla
but there are folks on here that are not in love with her attitude or don't think she is that hot [ heck there are people who prefer bbws] but in my opinion and apparently many others on here she is a great combination of looks , price, service [from the few reviews she has and her postings] and personality. that is a great thing. i am pretty sure i will never have the pleasure of seeing myself intertwined with her but it won't stop me from daydreaming. Originally Posted by petiteassman
#1 pain in the ass and for that i am sorry but god you drive men crazy and i know i am not alone. i bet if you came here and banged me for 3 hours i would get this obsession out of my head and never even think about you again... really i promise. anyways you may not realize but just seeing this pics and reading the posts make guys feel like a million dollars so thanks for giving us guys a smile on our face and a bulge in our pants everyday it really is appreciated. thanks
Originally Posted by Shayla
Thanks for inflating Shayla's ego, guys.

I am sure by the time I get to see her in a few days she is going to have a case of GPS and pricing will be out of my range

Then I will be fucked, but not in a good way, lol.