Donald Trump's companies are at least $650 million in debt to China and Goldman Sachs – double the amount he has claimed

• DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 09:48 PM
Now in all fairness Drump did say he could erase our debt. He does have experience in that department. We could file bankruptcy! LOL. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
How fucking stupid would it be to declare bankruptcy with the US debt when we can print the money to pay it back? The more likely scenario is they quit lending us money cheaply.

Doesn't matter, we have everything we need in this country, except unity - thanks Obama!
Yeah, we're already heading to a financial meltdown of biblical proportions. Let's throw gasoline on the fire by printing all the money our presses can put out. Reparations for everybody! Let's party while the economy burns!

Sleep well, LittleEva. You're not the most stupid poster on here anymore. DSK has taken the title from you.
Sleep well, LittleEva. You're not the most stupid poster on here anymore. DSK has taken the title from you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
since when?
4 failures?

Try 6

He runs up debt and then he defaults. Shareholders and contractors (small businesses) completely wiped out. You try Cherie but for you it's nothing but fail after fail in your defense of him. Carry on I find it rather amusing.

[/B]

God help us all if you call this abysmal record a success... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Working through failure is success. No successful person ever became successful without first experiencing failures. People who are afraid of failure never succeed. If I was in Trump's position, I would be proud of my failures because they gave rise to my success. Don't think for a second Trump doesn't have a impressive track record, because he does. It's pretty obvious through all Trump's trials and tribulations he never gave up and never gave in. I think that might be the guy we need. Besides Bankruptcy isn't criminal. Tinkering with classified material is.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 08-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Yeah, we're already heading to a financial meltdown of biblical proportions. Let's throw gasoline on the fire by printing all the money our presses can put out. Reparations for everybody! Let's party while the economy burns!

Sleep well, LittleEva. You're not the most stupid poster on here anymore. DSK has taken the title from you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We have never agreed on this topic. Think about it, though...who is going to do anything rational about our debt, our loss of freedom, and the decline of America?

It is already an unworkable free for all, so who gives a fuck?

Think about how bad the country has become. More people support the likes of Hillary Clinton, and support the thinking of idiots like Assup, than those that support rational people like LexusLover, who is clearly the smartest poster on this board!!
JL, you're delusional.

When are you going back to Love Field?
He won't carry Travis County (Austin), but he doesn't get drunk and drive enough to suit them there. They prefer the ugly, fat, brain-damaged, drunks who talk too much. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Texas is a huge state. One county predominantly occupied by thinned skinned liberals and gays won't make too much difference.

Jim
Texas is a huge state. One county predominantly occupied by thinned skinned liberals and gays won't make too much difference.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I agree with you!
All these people wringing their hands about bankruptcies .... has any of you actually looked up any of "Trump's bankruptcies" .... or are you all just blowing shit out of your asses from the Hillary Media Supporters?

Please give me the case numbers of "Trump's bankruptcies" so I can look them up!

While you're fretting about that see if you can spell...

"Continental Airlines" ... just for starters!
Now in all fairness Drump did say he could erase our debt. He does have experience in that department. We could file bankruptcy! LOL. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
This country is already Bankrupt. It's been Bankrupt for years.

Jim
This country is already Bankrupt. It's been Bankrupt for years.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And it's Bush's fault Obaminable had to double the debt in 8 years.

Right?