Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

In Jessica Simpson voice, How You Doin? Originally Posted by Ashley Anders
I'm glad you said in Jessica Simpson voice and not Homer Simpson voice.
I think it's kind of hard to mention all the ladies that belong on this list. I've seen many of the ones listed and they are all special. The ones that stood out with me know who they are Originally Posted by CoHorn
I bet you have a thing for female Marines. Semper Fi CoHorn!
  • helix
  • 01-05-2013, 01:58 PM
If any of you men ever get so blessed and lucky to find a treasure like my Ginger, don't hesitate. Take the plunge. Life is too short to be unhappy when there is a woman who can satisfy your every..single...need.
I used to think life was not like the movie Pretty Woman, but I may have been wrong. Richard Gere has come along and changed my life forever.

It's been an interesting 12 months, but I'm done. I'm a very happy housewife who is in love and I am going to spend the rest of my life making this man so happy he can barely walk! I am going to satisfy his every need before he even knows what he needs. Life will never be boring and he will never be unsatisfied in any way. And he takes just as good care of me. I have never been so loved or felt a love like this.

Providers: I am still reference friendly, please call or text anytime.

Much love, Ginger Katt

AKA: Katie Scarlett O'Callahan
I bet you have a thing for female Marines. Semper Fi CoHorn! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
As a soldier, it pains me everytime I say it, but Semper Fi Marine.
I used to think life was not like the movie Pretty Woman, but I may have been wrong. Richard Gere has come along and changed my life forever.

It's been an interesting 12 months, but I'm done. I'm a very happy housewife who is in love and I am going to spend the rest of my life making this man so happy he can barely walk! I am going to satisfy his every need before he even knows what he needs. Life will never be boring and he will never be unsatisfied in any way. And he takes just as good care of me. I have never been so loved or felt a love like this.

Much love, Ginger Katt

AKA: Katie Scarlett O'Callahan Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Congrats to you and your guy, Ginger. I wish you all the best...
As a soldier, it pains me everytime I say it, but Semper Fi Marine. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Hooah! Okay that was painful CoHorn! We are even...........for now!
Congrats to you and your guy, Ginger. I wish you all the best... Originally Posted by doublebogey49

Thank you sweetie. I'm going to miss all of my wonderful regulars and great guys like you. But I've always wanted to be a one man woman. And now I am. And no man will ever be happier, more spoiled, more loved, or taken better care of than my man. He makes me hot for him all the time! I'm a former RN, so I intend to make sure he stays healthy, so I can use his body several times a day, and keep him drained of all bodily fluids. And then replace them and start all over! I cook, clean, and do the housework, while wearing heels and sexy lingerie. This man will never be bored. Neither one of us has children, so we are each other's only and total focus. It's wonderful. I love him. Plain and simple.

Katie Scarlett

Ginger doesn't live here anymore

Much love, Ginger Katt

AKA: Katie Scarlett O'Callahan Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thank you sweetie. I'm going to miss all of my wonderful regulars and great guys like you. But I've always wanted to be a one man woman. And now I am. And no man will ever be happier, more spoiled, more loved, or taken better care of than my man. He makes me hot for him all the time! I'm a former RN, so I intend to make sure he stays healthy, so I can use his body several times a day, and keep him drained of all bodily fluids. And then replace them and start all over! I cook, clean, and do the housework, while wearing heels and sexy lingerie. This man will never be bored. Neither one of us has children, so we are each other's only and total focus. It's wonderful. I love him. Plain and simple.

Katie Scarlett

Ginger doesn't live here anymore Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I don't know you GingerKatt, and I do wish you happiness in your new love and wish you all the best, but I've noticed your other posts of this same nature on other threads and my opinion is, "say a Goodbye and move on."...Lurking here when you are 'in love' is not credible and starting a life changing relationship on a bad foot...Loving, devoted relationships are to be cherished and this is not the place for those...Good luck...ManSlut
Sophia Dane got my vote
Sophia Dane got my vote Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Awe, well thank you Just4funindfw!
1.Shea Veile
2.Emilly Ezzell
3.The Original Dannie
4.Reese Foster
5.KellyTNT
6.Amanda Brooks
Great thread. I have been doing my homework for an upcoming trip to Dallas. I usually go for the young spinners, but I do have an interest in finding the right 35 or older woman. My searches have led me to consider Ashley Kennsington, but none of the local gents have mentioned her in this thread about the best 35 y/o Dallas ladies. I guess I need to reconsider.
That would be a long list even if it was restricted to the DFW area. However since Houston ladies are being listed:

I would echo Fawn, Reese Foster, Jacxxx, Fancyinheels, and Dallas Rain (although she hasn't moved to DFW yet).

I would add Texas Starr, Lanie Ledbetter, Grace Preston (who I think may be JUST 35), Elisabeth Whispers, Lexy Laye (I'm iffy on her age but damn she's hot) and Colby.

I'm sure I'm missing some but I do love mature ladies. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

Awww.. thank you sweetie. Didn't even think to peek at this thread when it first started, still haven't adjusted to officially being a member of the "35 and Over Club"
Oh Grace it gets better now that I have seen the Sock Monkey pajamas taint.

There are the MILFs, the GILFs, and the wonderful OHILFs.