Guns don't kill people... Two year olds in the Wal-Mart do! Another senseless death.

Abraham Lincoln is credited with saying that if those around believe you to be a fool then remain silent or remove all doubt. He was talking about you Tampon.
So, any suggestions? What new law should we enact to prevent this type of tragedy? AssupLiar? Speedy? Timmy? Anyone? Bueller?

Or do you just want to bitch?
Lex you wrote about fanny packs. You and I know > 50% of these guy have some wheel gun in them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The only "redeeming" value of a fanny pack for this purpose, is if it is attached to one's body. Probably a revolver would be the best in a fanny pack. A toy one.
So, any suggestions? What new law should we enact to prevent this type of tragedy? AssupLiar? Speedy? Timmy? Anyone? Bueller?

Or do you just want to bitch? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It was an ACCIDENT. Should not have happened but it did. Hopefully some gun owners will read about it and learn from it.
It was an ACCIDENT. Should not have happened but it did. Hopefully some gun owners will read about it and learn from it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Some will.

Some will simply proclaim how dumb it is, then accidentally shoot someone.
It was an ACCIDENT. Should not have happened but it did. Hopefully some gun owners will read about it and learn from it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Agreed, it was a terrible accident. You are correct others should learn from this. I hope that they do as well.
HK and the G3 production platform, finer than frog hair !
H&K Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Does in come in purse sizes?
Barack Hussein the greatest gun salesman in history! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1lIuD5HPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhBeEiU4I8Q
It wasn't an accident. A loaded weapon evidently with the safety off and with a round in firing position was left within reach of a child.

My English teacher would call it a tragedy.
You guys are going to come all over each other if you keep stroking your barrels!
My English teacher would call it a tragedy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
"An envious thrust from Tybalt hit the Life
Of stout Mercutio, and then Tybalt fled;"
Scene I, Act 2: Romeo and Juliet
Now you are really getting unreasonable. "SUGGESTIONS"???

Liberals are amazing creatures ......

..... some wars they can't win so they just pretend there is no enemy.

..... some wars they can't win so they just legalize it.

..... then some wars they can't win so they confiscate the enemies weapons!

..... So, how do they confiscate the enemies' weapons? .... By using weapons!

..... Who do they ask to confiscate the weapons .......?

...................The folks from whom they just confiscated the weapons!

(Oh, and COG, before you misunderstand again, the above is not directed at you!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
....some wars they can't win, won't legalize, and keep throwing money/lives away for an unknown reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yYJ_oV6xk
Does in come in purse sizes? Originally Posted by LexusLover

No it does not, atleast not the G3.