Providers wearing their strapon

i would be very interested in all the toys....
Tori, any chance of you two bringing that show to Houston?
Tori and I are dreaming of a visit to Houston together in September but have yet to work out our exact dates...

Tori Valentine licking Zoey Zacquery's strap-on, shot on location in Prospect Park Originally Posted by ToriValentine
That's an amazing picture. I like the way Tori is licking Zoey strap-on. I think it's so very naughty. Then to be outdoor makes it much more exciting...
That's an amazing picture. I like the way Tori is licking Zoey strap-on. I think it's so very naughty. Then to be outdoor makes it much more exciting... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
The naughtiness comes naturally. I noted that the series was shot in Prospect Park, Brooklyn, especially for anyone wishing a vicarious exhibitionist thrill
i would be very interested in all the toys.... Originally Posted by Htownballplayer
I love using them! And so does my bestie, Zoey.
MsAthena has a mice big strap-on and she knows how to use it! lol
MsAthena has a mice big strap-on and she knows how to use it! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
HOT!!!
I have so many but my fav is Big Harry if you can take him Originally Posted by Adorna Kisses
lol I name mine too

my biggest {the one I posted} is named Big fat bastard! Originally Posted by DallasRain
MsAthena has a mice big strap-on and she knows how to use it! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Has MsAthena named hers too?
I have seen Adorna Kisses' Big Harry!!
Scared the hell out of me, too!!