AOC Reveals She’s a Sexual Assault Survivor—And Explains How the Capitol Insurrection Triggered Her Trauma

• WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 04:07 PM
poo lil aoc. Again where was she during the me too movement?
Shes a lying hypocritical opportunist!All victims of sex abuse should condemn her accusations!
Shes been caught in so many lies then retreats to the lsm and cries out about being bullied and plays the victim card very well!
As evidenced in her latest lie! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What latest lie....yours about lying about her does not count.

Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Me neither.
What latest lie....yours about lying about her does not count.

Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Me neither. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you have first hand info that she actually was assaulted?
Too easy to lie about! Been done many times!
aoc is a known liar and opportunist! She is lying!
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Do you have first hand info that she actually was assaulted?
Too easy to lie about! Been done many times!
aoc is a known liar and opportunist! She is lying! Originally Posted by winn dixie
So you have or haven't been sexually assaulted?

Anything you you say....we could claim you are lying according to your record in this forum.

Interesting....when you get held to your standards.
Her story has been found to be untrue but lying is acceptable behavior

• oeb11
  • 02-05-2021, 06:53 PM
If it were not for Lies, the marxist DPST/ccp ers would have nothing to say!
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 10:39 PM
If it were not for Lies, the marxist DPST/ccp ers would have nothing to say! Originally Posted by oeb11
You're right....right wing lies has the left pointing out all the kookiness'.
So you have or haven't been sexually assaulted?

Anything you you say....we could claim you are lying according to your record in this forum.

Interesting....when you get held to your standards. Originally Posted by WTF
lolling
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2021, 07:25 AM
lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
Speaking of holding you to your standards...

Are you stalking me?

Are you following me around, quoting me and then when I reply hitting the rtm button claiming that WTF is being mean to you? Because that is what it seems like what you and oeb are doing.

You do not seem capable of debating...you seem to want to play the victimhood card when you are called out when you post lies and distortions.

That is what Gnad does....shall I add you to the list?

Speaking of holding you to your standards...

Are you stalking me?

Are you following me around, quoting me and then when I reply hitting the rtm button claiming that WTF is being mean to you? Because that is what it seems like what you and oeb are doing.

You do not seem capable of debating...you seem to want to play the victimhood card when you are called out when you post lies and distortions.

That is what Gnad does....shall I add you to the list?

. Originally Posted by WTF
all's fair in love and war, its been said

so aoc lying her little butt off about jan 6 all while being engrossed in victimhood culture, which encourages lies

shouldn't come as a shock, but the takeaway is you cant believe anything she says
Lying is all she s got ,,, DPST snowflake buffoon
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2021, 09:46 AM
all's fair in love and war, its been said

so aoc lying her little butt off about jan 6 all while being engrossed in victimhood culture, which encourages lies

shouldn't come as a shock, but the takeaway is you cant believe anything she says Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You are lying about her lying.

Why?
7 pages of debate about a politician lying and being an attention grabbing whore?

Man, I can't wait to see how many pages the thread about water being wet will get.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2021, 02:25 PM
7 pages of debate about a politician lying and being an attention grabbing whore?

Man, I can't wait to see how many pages the thread about water being wet will get. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
There are 7 pages of people lying about what AOC actually said. This forum seems full of QAnon liars.

We've established they are lying several times....yet like Jason in Halloween....they keep coming back lying.
There are 7 pages of people lying about what AOC actually said. This forum seems full of QAnon liars.

We've established they are lying several times....yet like Jason in Halloween....they keep coming back lying. Originally Posted by WTF
I suspect they believe that if you repeat it enough times, it becomes true.

I think that's from the handbook of liars.