What age do you prefer to play with?

I'm 30. My preference is anyone that I click with. I love young gals, as long as we click, and l love the older ladies.
50 here, I lean towards the under 25 range when I am looking for new providers, but most of my preferred experiences have been with 28+ range. The older the provider the more connection we seem to have.
32 year old here.

I've been in the hobby since I was 19. Then and now I go for the 28+ providers. I have seen providers under 28 but the level of service isn't as enjoyable as the more mature providers. BTW I don't know if it's just because I'm older now... but some of these 40+ providers are breathtaking.
59 and I prefer a mature woman 40+. Every bad experience I ever had was with a 20 something, every really great experience has been with a 40 something so there really is a qualitative difference as a woman gains experience in life!
I prefer men 35+.
I love older gentleman and have no age restrictions.

Just prefer that you are happy and healthy and are a true gentleman!
I'm 58 and prefer ladies who are 30+ years old, but I've been known to see younger mature women.
I R 60 and I like ladies 30+ but REALLY like ladies 45+ because they've at least HEARD of most of my life reference points.
I'm 38 .... 25 and up is best for me however I have to cap it at 45...
I'm in my mid 50's and have found that I prefer a more mature woman, usually mid 30's up to my age. I won't consider seeing anyone under 25, for the most part, they just haven't figured it out yet.
Late 30s here. And I've had amazing sex with women as young as 19 and as old as 42. These days I'm generally looking in the 28-40 age range. Old enough to know a thing or two I suppose.
25 and prefer 30 to 40.. with a few 20 something exceptions to that rule... I find I get along with them much better
I'm in my early 50's. I see AMP girls exclusively. Most appear to be in their 20's - 30's but who knows how old they really are. Many Asian women age amazingly well. Most I've seen were in their 20's (I think) but I've met some who you would swear were 25 who were in reality late 30's early 40's. Blows me away. It's all relative. Attractive is attractive.
48 here....age is a weird thng. Hard to put a number on maturity. I know a few 30ish girls that do not have a clue. One of the smartest girls I met in this business was 20. Spoke 4 languages and knew so much about so many things. If she would have just dumped that ex husband and bf she could have done anything she wanted in life.

But generally speaking...mid 20's and 30's. I have seen very few providers over 35. Again generally speaking....under 25 dont understand the idea beyond the quick cash.
Early 30's here - I prefer a more mature provider - usually late 30's or beyond. There is just something about a mature beautiful lady that does it for me!
OLDER WOMEN ROCK---right boys???{wink/wink}!!!