Thoughts And Prayers For Eccie

TM - You are the fascist nazi and flagrantly Racist anti-Semitic - proven many times in your posts.

I hate no One - hate is self-destructive ultimately - I will not do that .
hatred is part of your DPST Narrative - just trying to flame others with your own mind- thought in hopes of finding a one such as yourself , someday.

Pathetic name-calling
Try contributing something cogent and constructive - but name-calling is all you and the A of S have. !!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Aww little man. Did you get ANOTHER MAGA hat slapped off your pointed little head?. Im sorry you cant defend yourself. I guess when you tell your Trump lies these people, ( the ones who slap the MAGA hat off your head), don't believe you or your lies. People in America don't like racist Nazis like you
You can always find the chicken shits by their chicken shit actions, anywhere, anytime, anyplace on the net. The ones located here at ECCIE are no different than the others throughout the internet, a small loud mouth group who can be described as the 21st century confederate party referring to themselves as the Freedom caucus, calling themselves patriots and real Americans.

I’m thinking the National guard will have to shoot some down in the street before they give up their AR’s ......better them than more innocent children. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

So you're advocating the National Guard commit murder on innocent American citizens just because they own a particular type of Firearm?
[/COLOR]
So you're advocating the National Guard commit murder on innocent American citizens just because they own a particular type of Firearm? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It's those "SCARY" AR style weapons he is stuck on. Those very same "SCARY" AR style weapons that are a minority of gun shooting incidents.

But I think he'll be unpleasantly surprised to see the actual actions of the National Guard if given orders to fire on lawful citizens.