How many of you all ever bare backed FS a provider?

• lat
  • 02-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes a lot of fakes ..... I’ll been in the hobby a while it’s happen to some of the best of us even one of my most memorable moments was with the best looking woman I ever seen. I was a newbie she got on top took my dick held the head and was grinding it between her pussy. But point being made from strip clubs to the hobby it has and will happen at one point or another
I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see that tells exactly who's doing it and who isn't plenty of the women who say that they don't or never have are on that list.
...this entire thread was intended as a "gotcha"--trying to see who's doing BBFS and who's not.

Listen, I am not trying to be Typhoid Mary up in here, but I also ain't the Virgin Mary. I cannot promise ANY of my clients that I might not, at some point, get something. I do my due diligence with testing and condoms. But if I'm offering services where our membranes are touching, and I DO, it does not matter if I was a clean provider at 9:00 am. That doesn't mean I won't become a dirty provider 2 hours later. It is the nature of this industry.

So we should all just go get tested and if dirty, go get treated. Then mind our own business, and we'd all be much happier purveyors of this incredible hobby.

Because if some client came to me and said, "Hey, I need to let you know that I contracted an STD," then all I could say is, "You're a helluva dude for letting me know. THANK YOU!" I'm not going to go on a goddamned witch hunt trying to figure out who he got it from. I'm gonna to go get tested and treated, and keep being a provider. I'll let my clients know so they can go get tested and treated if necessary, and keep being hobbyists.

So let's all just keep our own side of the street clean and have some amazing sexual experiences within our own comfort zones. Can we all just have some mind-blowing orgasms and get along? Originally Posted by seductrix4u
  • Lia88
  • 02-05-2018, 04:36 PM
I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see that tells exactly who's doing it and who isn't plenty of the women who say that they don't or never have are on that list. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

See that's what I'm saying. The men are wayyy more organized than Most of us. Smh We can't have decent topics in the womens forums w/ out Drama or Women exposing what's being said in the womens forums on main boards
Lia I am clean. Send a pm for creampie fun.
A more fun fact would be how many providers and clients were actually conceived due to unprotected sex within the hobby. Any "mama was a hooker" hands in the air?
Hell, my first time at the Chicken Ranch in La Grange when I was 19 was bb, but those ladies got regularly tested. I have had the experience with three others...all retired providers.
I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see that tells exactly who's doing it and who isn't plenty of the women who say that they don't or never have are on that list. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
If you only knew what discussions go on outside of Eccie.
That list is very helpful to us who want a safer dating experience, it isn't just helpful for those practicing Catholics.
Yah Houston Riley.....bring that SS to me. Oh and phat pussy too.

I don't go in raw but that's just me. I also don't like uncovered head.. again just me.....This is a hobby not a commitment.
  • Tiny
  • 02-11-2018, 02:20 PM
This is a hobby not a commitment. Originally Posted by SneakyCancer
Which brings up another reason to use condoms. Knocking up a SB or provider can indeed change a hobby into a lifelong commitment. And kids aren't cheap.
How many of you all ever bare backed FS a provider? Originally Posted by Lia88
The OP could have saved all this bandwidth
and pillow talked about bareback with her favorite regular client (buttholesurfer) who has reviewed the OP more than once

Everyone knows I bareback these girls and are bbfs friendly
Originally Posted by buttholesurfer
How many times have I wanted it bare? Every damn time. How many times have I done it bare? Zero. Let's not be idiots here.
I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
They do?

Looks like you have first hand knowledge of this list.
  • Old-T
  • 02-11-2018, 10:25 PM
The OP could have saved all this bandwidth
and pillow talked about bareback with her favorite regular client (buttholesurfer) who has reviewed the OP more than once Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I often find your posts interesting to read. But I am wondering why you are acting like a jerk on this post.

First, that quote does not say "all" those he sees.

Second, a quick look at his two reviews of her seem to contradict your claim.

Third, whether she did or not, the question in the OP is a sane and rational question.

So again I would ask, what is your heartburn about the thread? In the past couple weeks it seems that even if someone posts an interesting topic some people (not just you) are intent in turning it into a drive by shooting.
Men will say yes. Women will say no
....forgetting the guys have a whole list of names of women who do... And plenty of those ladies are onthe boards claiming they don't.
So not sure how much truth you'll get from this post.

I have before. I don't offer it.
I've had a client or two that I've seen over years and we had gotten to that intamacy level. However it's few and far between. I'm not currently raw doggin' anyone.

I Offer stripper slide. Alot of people think that means BBFS but it doesn't(My Names Not on that list) it just means I have a fat ass pussy and like to use it. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Ummm, SS is soooo nice!
My bad OT. I thought the OP was trying to drum up a certain type of business for herself with this thread