Am I Wrong??

Okay, callofbooty.. I am sure you do...I hope the mods are logging your ip address and comparing it with marcianna's.... just sayin. Originally Posted by yourself
I am no computer wiz but her incall is in a extended stay establishment
When I was a mod anytime you took a gander at that stuff to see ip's many a time there would be numerous names under the same thing. I would think it would be questionable at best to determine that. Again I aint computer savvy
and probably there is some way to figure it out perhaps...
It is ok to log on to any computer and look with your handle, just do not post with it, especially if the IP address of the computer you are on is another member's, male or female. This is especially true if you have a mod that may be targeting you and find where you might be breaking the rules, or fabricate a rule to justify himself for giving out points or bannings, I know, been there and done that.
I am no computer wiz but her incall is in a extended stay establishment
When I was a mod anytime you took a gander at that stuff to see ip's many a time there would be numerous names under the same thing. I would think it would be questionable at best to determine that. Again I aint computer savvy
and probably there is some way to figure it out perhaps... Originally Posted by St.Mateo
Most of the time it was useless, as you said. Especialy with all the moble devices. It did help from time to time, especialy when the person w duplicate handles was not all that bright.
Not defending the lady in any way shape or form, but let's be realistic here for a minute.
1. Anyone present who has never acted in anger, passion, despair, anuguish raise their hand. (Hmmm, no hands in sight)
2. Maybe, just maybe, in idle pillow talk it was mentioned that some disparaging things were being said in the locker room, or a review hence the misconception about her "mother." (Maybe leaks from another site should be looked at a bit more closely too. Oh, forgot...not supposed to worry about that.)
3. If we could all predict our financial futures, none of us would have to worry about money ever again. (Not here to judge how a lady spends, rather how she provides.)
4. Yes, she could find another job. (But until we know her exact situation, no one can make that assumption for certain.)
5. This board ISN'T always fair. (Neither is life.)
6. No doubt CallofBooty is a fan of Mericanna's, and this is a free country. (Anyone here ever white knight, or help a lady in trouble in the past?)
7. This GD ridiculous drama helps no one. More than one lady, and gents too, that I've talked to are simply disgusted with Eccie and the tone. (Many are laying low and flying under the ass hat radar.)
8. Maybe a mod policy about shutting down threads like this IMMEDIATELY after the shit slinging begins is not such a bad policy. (Why wait for the inevitable train wrecks that ALWAYS occur?)
9. Maybe time spent working on getting rates back into showcases would be better spent? (Or will they ever have rates again...hard to say since nobody wants to address the issue.)

Never met Merci, might now just to quell my curiosity. Grow the hell up and act like adults...or is that asking too much?

I'm done.
The OP is no longer here and the dogpiling goes on. Maybe it is time to give it a rest.

Torito