The GOP shift on gay marriage continues....

How appropriate for a gay marriage debate! You posted your homoerotic rough sex fantasy for all of us to enjoy.

Set in an airport bathroom no less!

When you are "filming the event" and "taking your time" whipping his "filthy skin", will you call him "bitch", too.

Is "red suspenders" code for scat lover or something?

Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Let me begin by saying that this testosterone regimine I've been following makes a brutha RAGE. Apologies .

@ Exnyer.
1-Sweet. Ill send you a first press.

2-Id be happy to call him my bitch.

3- red is an easy color to see.

4- I feel like acting out.. that simple.

The sandbox fight club is a pretty good idea. I would seriously participate and take a beating if someone could actually deliver one. I only say that ....not because im an uber bad ass.. however, I have been training at a local MMA studio for the past 2 years.
Before that, ju jitsu as a teenager for 3 years. I can handle my own fairly well.
I could arrange time @ the studio to facilitate .
I'll pony up a free session with a provider of his choosing if Jew Lawyer can shut my mouth.
Quien es mas macho? Fernando Lamas o Lloyd Bridges?
Im flying back to Dallas on the evening of the 29th. I'll take that offer. I'll even wear my red suspenders. Just so you know who to hide from. I have no oppositions to the event being filmed. Do you, tough guy?

Honestly, I'd prefer a location not so polluted with helpful LE. Id like to take my time with you.
Really let that ass whipping sink in to that filthy skin of yours. I'll beat you until you claim Palestine as your new mother land.

IF YOURE TOO PUSSY...... bathroom gate 21 terminal E 10:30 . Let me know, I'll make you weep...15 seconds, close quarters.....you will lose an eye. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
Show up with those red suspenders and the camera, let's see if you have what it takes, asshole.
MMA, ROFLMAO!!
Show up with those red suspenders and the camera, let's see if you have what it takes, asshole.
MMA, ROFLMAO!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm actually leaving around 6 PM - no flights out that late to where I'm going. Catch you next time.
I'll be back April 3rd in the afternoon - I ain't scared, piss ant.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG - you mean they don't already?

JL......why does this particular topic bring out so much hostility? You sure doth protest too much mi amigo. Just sayin.
That's assuming the SC rules on it (although I do believe it's a societal inevitability that we're going to get gay marriage in all 50 states like we have interracial marriage).
EGGS ACKLEY!

EGGS ACKLEY!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh No! Me and Yssup are both Robert Crumb fans.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Crumb did have a schizophrenic brother. Humm
..why does this particular topic bring out so much hostility? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Perhaps it is the shrill of the rhetoric.....

.... if 85% of our society were gay what would be the response of the 85% if opposite sex couples desired to depart from "the norm"? Just asking, that's all. Rhetorically.
Make it work!
Perhaps it is the shrill of the rhetoric.....

.... if 85% of our society were gay what would be the response of the 85% if opposite sex couples desired to depart from "the norm"? Just asking, that's all. Rhetorically. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But "the norm" for gays is attraction to the same sex. They are born that way and no amount of societal pressure is going to make them straight.

You wouldn't look at it as "departing from the norm" if race was being discussed. If 15% of the population is black, does the other 85% non-black population regard them as departing from the norm?

Gays cannot turn straight anymore than blacks can turn white or Asian or Hispanic.

You cannot pray the gay away.