Boxing Fans....a thread for us..

I think its gonna be a slug fest worth watching...i would like canelo to win but with his horrible defense i think cotto is gonna get a s/d victory
Please, Canelo Alvarez all the way Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Decision or KO?
Decision
Decision or KO? Originally Posted by blackrican11
Decision Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Do u see a bet coming up?
  • Trey
  • 11-20-2015, 06:37 AM
Cotto will ko cinnabuns by the 9.
Do u see a bet coming up? Originally Posted by THE "U"

Uhhhhhhh.... I do. @The "U"

Uhhhhhhh.... I do. @The "U"

Originally Posted by blackrican11
I'm game
Cotto will ko cinnabuns by the 9. Originally Posted by Trey
Wishful thinking... Cotto doesn't not hold well against fighters that apply constant pressure
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!
Fuck man I'm going to be laughing at this fight. Cotto really coughed up his WBC belt to avoid paying a stepaside fee for G3?
Fuck man I'm going to be laughing at this fight. Cotto really coughed up his WBC belt to avoid paying a stepaside fee for G3? Originally Posted by Fishpie
Another Rican bites the dust. I would love to see Canelo vs GGG... doubt it'll happen anytime soon.
Why didn't i bet ? .. next time,
Why didn't i bet ? .. next time, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Nice call Dulce.
Another Rican bites the dust. I would love to see Canelo vs GGG... doubt it'll happen anytime soon. Originally Posted by THE "U"
Well De La Hoya says Canelo has two fights set for next year but doesn't know who the opponent will be. Plenty of time to set it up with G3.
Fight was good scores was bullshit...cotto had many chances maybe respected Canelo too much...Canelo not ready to go to war with GGG