250,000 illegal votes found in Arizona!!!

They need to start with themselves. Years of planted stories all proven wrong and THEY’RE the ones doing the fact checking? Sounds legit.

The media and politicians are a fucking disgrace, this Sicknick story is the cherry on top. You tell me how TF those psychopaths, weeping on his coffin and giving solemn speeches of how the white nationalists bashed our hero’s head in, didn’t know it was pure fiction, a solid week later. They did, they just didn’t care.

I mean, I’m no doctor, but head bashed in vs having a stroke seem pretty easily distinguishable. Yet every news outlet POUNDED that story, it was just to good to even be concerned with if it were true. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Proof of planted stories? The Sicknick story is being reported. Any proof of anything other than you not being a doctor?

Of course not. You're just running your mouth.
To answer bambi's question, Politifact is fact checking.
Using Trump as an example will always be a false equivalency.
No one lies like Trump. Content, subject matter, or repeating debunked lies repeatedly.
Proof of planted stories? The Sicknick story is being reported. Any proof of anything other than you not being a doctor?

Of course not. You're just running your mouth.
To answer bambi's question, Politifact is fact checking.
Using Trump as an example will always be a false equivalency.
No one lies like Trump. Content, subject matter, or repeating debunked lies repeatedly.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Did Obama tell lies? Clinton’s? Bush? Actually, Trump was more transparent than any of them. Was Russian Collusion a lie? Of course it was “im not a skeptic”.
dims can thank lulac for the ballot harvesting in Arizona !
You been living in a fucking cave? One totally false story crashed the markets. If you refuse to see what’s right in front of your face there’s no reason for me to waste time explaining it, you’re already too far gone.
Did Obama tell lies? Clinton’s? Bush? Actually, Trump was more transparent than any of them. Was Russian Collusion a lie? Of course it was “im not a skeptic”. Originally Posted by bambino
Holy moly!

Trump wasn't transparent intentionally. He is a pathological liar who didn't give a rodent's rectum whether people called him out on his dishonesty any more as president as he did as a failed litigious "businessman."

Nobody expected him to tell the truth. That made him transparent? No, that made his true believers thralls.

To call him transparent indicates a serious lack of understanding of the term.

Let's show them what they won!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Holy moly!

Trump wasn't transparent intentionally. He is a pathological liar who didn't give a rodent's rectum whether people called him out on his dishonesty any more as president as he did as a failed litigious "businessman."

Nobody expected him to tell the truth. That made him transparent? No, that made his true believers thralls.

To call him transparent indicates a serious lack of understanding of the term.

Let's show them what they won!

CONGRATULATIONS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bring back fire hoses and the Dogs to disperse crowds.
Bring back fire hoses and the Dogs to disperse crowds. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you say so.
If you say so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I said so

and will continue to say so
One totally false story crashed the markets. . Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
thank you for reminding me of that dim lie about trump that did that
Did Obama tell lies? Clinton’s? Bush? Actually, Trump was more transparent than any of them. Was Russian Collusion a lie? Of course it was “im not a skeptic”. Originally Posted by bambino
No one said the other presidents never told a lie. And all together they come nowhere near to Trump total of lies. The next 5 or 10 presidents won't come close to the Trump total of lies.
There was an investigation to determine if the was "collusion" (collusion isn't an offense, conspiracy is). There wasn't enough evidence to prove it. Now, the Trumpys keep referring to something the Dems dropped.

And listen to yourself. Still lying about election fraud.
How funny you whine about a lie when you said nothing about Trumps 30,000 plus lies. Trump was transparent? He was the sleaziest scumbag to ever pretend he cares about America.
Are you going to post his quotes after he has a felony conviction?
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2021, 12:32 PM
You just might be exaggerating a little bit. It's possible he's only the sleaziest scumbag since Andrew Jackson. Jackson would give him a run. But one of the two sleaziest scumbags in almost 200 years (H Clinton being the other) is still pretty impressive.
You been living in a fucking cave? One totally false story crashed the markets. If you refuse to see what’s right in front of your face there’s no reason for me to waste time explaining it, you’re already too far gone. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What planted story crashed the market? Are you afraid to mention it? You don't have to explain anything. Just tell me the planted story.
You have no problem mentioning election fraud over and over without proof. And you swear that the fraud is real. Is this another fake fake story?
What story and who planted it?
If you won't tell what story you're referring to then you obviously can't defend it.
What planted story crashed the market? Are you afraid to mention it? You don't have to explain anything. Just tell me the planted story. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
How quickly you forget! I guess if it happened 4 years ago all is forgiven, right?

Did you buy on the dip? I'll bet the guy who planted the fake story did!

https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/02/med...oss/index.html
How quickly you forget! I guess if it happened 4 years ago all is forgiven, right?

Did you buy on the dip? I'll bet the guy who planted the fake story did!

https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/02/med...oss/index.html Originally Posted by lustylad
brian ross, not the same dimocrat who lied and rushed to try to pin the colorado shooter as a tea partier is he?
brian ross, not the same dimocrat who lied and rushed to try to pin the colorado shooter as a tea partier is he? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Daayyuumm, I forgot about that one. This guy Ross sure knows how to keep his employer busy issuing apologies, doesn't he?

Problem is, the repeated apologies start to sound a tad disingenuous when the media keeps rushing to get the story that fits its bias out without properly verifying it. ABC News knows most people will see the false initial story and miss the retraction.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/abc...d-to-tea-party