Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

I have no doubt you do...but you can refer to my signature line before you post another question only expecting the answers to agree with you...
  • s847
  • 03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
I love your natural look, the armpits are very sexy to me, especially with East Indian women.
Hope to meet
I recently went natural on my kitty. And I love it. I shave everywhere else, I'm not against the all natural look. But, I don't think I could rock it. Shaving my kitty annoyed the ever living hell out of me, I shave it all off, then deal with the hair going back. And for the LONGEST time I was under the impression that if you have hair down there, it would smell funny.

What total bullshit. If you aren't washing your taco, yeah, it's going to stink but another issue I discovered was the natural juices we women produce. Some, most women only produce this moisture when they are pleasured sexual or highly excited/turned on. But, for people like myself, we produce this liquid every time of the day. Dripping wet, daily, for no reason. This liquid, mixed with heat and a closed off location, means destruction. Thankfully, after some experiments, I've fixed my liquid issue. Suddenly, no smell. But, I was shaving around this time so I thought, why not see if it still works with hair.

I've had no issue since. And I LOVE my hairy kitty. I actually have a confession. I thought for the longest time that my hair down there was black. It turns out that it is the same color as my head hair... I actually pulled out a blonde pubic hair tonight. I was shocked... And slightly aroused. I have brown hair with natural blonde highlights. Not thick lines of blonde, mind you. Just random strains of blonde. I was pretty surprised.

I can understand someones dislike of hair down there. It's your choice when looking for a woman, and this is mine.
Now that I am used to it, bare is the only way. I think that is very common in the South, Perhaps, it is the heat, or maybe the humidity.

Just my $0.02.
I most definitely do not.

Bald from the earsa down is my preference.
You are just fine EW!
h_s
Pubic Floss: When one wakes up after being teabagged and commences to floss his or her teeth with the pubic hairs left in his or her mouth.
I'm from the south but I live in the mid-west now. That said....... shave that damn thing!
SpicyZoey, your body is deliciousssssss I am very versatile. If a gal is sultryyy and toned, being natural is hotttttttt. It is the gal that matters
Love it. What I wouldn't give to find someone like you down here in Houston to bury my face in.
I just had to share this

If you look really close, you can catch a glimmer of my blonde body hair. Originally Posted by ToriValentine
Love to light run my tongue on that body hair....is a terrific sensation....
SpicyZoey, your body is deliciousssssss I am very versatile. If a gal is sultryyy and toned, being natural is hotttttttt. It is the gal that matters Originally Posted by whitechocolate
+1

I think you hit on it WhiteChocolate...

Whatever it is that a lady feels the most confident and sexy about herself is usually the best !
  • 03-17-2014, 03:35 PM
Fucking nasty...and the only people commenting they like it are the old bastards who need to die off and let that horrible habit disappear... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Habit?...Dude, if anything is a habit, it is shaving. A "habit" is an acquired behavior pattern. Women have had "hair" all over for millions of years (for those who subscribe to evolution). If you took a poll, I bet you would find that far fewer men shave their junk than those who do not. If having it is that "nasty", then why have hair at all? Hair is hair....it is either clean or it is not. Who knows, maybe in another million years, assuming that as a species we survive, maybe nobody will be able to grow hair.

I am one of those "old bastards" who would rather see women look like women and not like little girls. If you think women having a full bush is so "fucking nasty", perhaps the problem is with the company you keep.
I'm a native Texan and have ALWAYS loved the natural look. I wish more women would make the decision to go natural. Love it all...pits and bush. Good for you! There's still hope for guys like me!