Mob Mentality / Lynch Mobs / Crowd Hysteria

Ok, I feel it's safe to join in now...

In regards to post #82. I have an important announcement to make:

I like Kenny. I feel like Kenny would not out anyone. In Kenny I trust.
Still Looking is Still waiting.... come on Miss V you did Whispers now do me. And of course.... like Tina told Ike this time put some "stank" on it! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Dont you fear, My Angel, My All, My Everything.

Should you ever awaken having dumped a gallon of fuck-nut sauce on your Egg McMuffin which turns you into being notable only as the numero uno bloviating cankered ass in a pestilential world, I will have no hesitation to draw forth my flamethrower and kill it with fire. I will not hesitate to read your dick right into the dirt and swiffer my floor with your taint.

xoxox Love You! Mean it!!!
I think that means you don't matter to her as much as me SL.....
I must say you have been the impetus for many of most notorious wisecracks. My compliments.
I must say you have been the impetus for many of most notorious wisecracks. My compliments. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Good to know I provide a little meaning and brightness to your day!
Dont you fear, My Angel, My All, My Everything.

Should you ever awaken having dumped a gallon of fuck-nut sauce on your Egg McMuffin which turns you into being notable only as the numero uno bloviating cankered ass in a pestilential world, I will have no hesitation to draw forth my flamethrower and kill it with fire. I will not hesitate to read your dick right into the dirt and swiffer my floor with your taint.

xoxox Love You! Mean it!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I think that means you don't matter to her as much as me SL..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I got her right where I want her.
I got her right where I want her. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ah don't know 'bout y'all, but Ah unnerstood e'ery gottdamm werd.
Ah don't know 'bout y'all, but Ah unnerstood e'ery gottdamm werd. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
This thread on Lynch Mob Mentality has current relevance I believe.