Retired SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens says........"It's simple, repeal the 2d Amendment"

#4 is generally a state problem... that however comes with federal interference (strings attached aid) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Which is why the dept of indoctrination needs to go! SHUT IT DOWN, and kick schooling back to the state/county level!
For my top 5 items.. I'd say
1) TAXES
2) BORDER control
3) 2amendment protection
4) FIX the damn schools (stopping them being effectively nothing but liberal indoctrination centers)
5) Repeal abortion! Originally Posted by garhkal
Not a bad list at all. My concerns are much more economic oriented:

1. Cost of health care
2. Keeping jobs in this country
3. Ineffective government
4. Immigration
5. Violence in this country

If you think taxes are high in the U.S. you should look and see what people in similar countries around the world pay. I think I pay a fair share in taxes for what I get back.

https://www.accounting-degree.org/ta...und-the-world/
You've spewed your nonsense in this in this forum long enough for everyone to know what your beliefs are, speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In other words, you have no idea what my beliefs are.
In other words, you have no idea what my beliefs are. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It's by your words and your ignorance, speedy, that you have painted a clear picture of how you don't believe the Founding Fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment for the purpose of guaranteeing the right to bear arms as an individual right not predicated on any other determinant, speedy.
Yeah, and you’re full of shit, Irritable Bowel Hanky.

Your “belief” is not fact. Only fact is fact.

Your presence here, or anywhere else, points right back to the Kremlin.

You are undoubtably the longest embedded foreign troll in this forum.

Everybody believes that.
Yes, that is certainly a problem. I know it's never going to happen. Either repeal or rewrite. We will continue to stumble on with an occasional lawsuit making it through the court system all the way to SCOTUS.

I guess we run in different social circles. Most people I know vote with their wallets foremost in their minds. Taxes. Jobs and pay. Cost of living. Social security and medicare/medicaid benefits. Cost of health care is a MAJOR item of discussion.

Here is another poll which was done very recently, asking potential voters the most important issues for the upcoming November elections.

https://www.kff.org/health-reform/pr...tes-districts/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I love to see a more recent take on that poll, ever since HOGG went political.
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1060679181
If you think taxes are high in the U.S. you should look and see what people in similar countries around the world pay. I think I pay a fair share in taxes for what I get back.
[/QUOTE]

That's one reason i can't understand why people in Europe/canada claim they get 'free health care', when they pay MORE in taxes to get it..
Gotta love the 25% VAT!
Gotta love the 25% VAT! Originally Posted by corona
On top of 35% income tax..
Gotta love the 25% VAT! Originally Posted by corona
On top of 35% income tax.. Originally Posted by garhkal
its why Europes birth rate is so low...