Nike salutes Kap’s courage with its 30th Anniversary “Just Do It” campaign.

I would hope you wouldn’t want to do such a thing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would be delighted to tell a few of you fine people what I really thought of you!!
I will buy more Nike products since they understand that the flag represents freedom for all people and not just the racist with bone spurs that only fought lawsuits lol
Oh boy...
lol....ok that's funny
It looks weird to see him wear that afro like that. it was very common style in the 1970's.
Believe it or not I had a fro like that in the 70s.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's the main feature of his protest, the Police.

Jim
New Balance is a smaller company than Nike or Adidas. Sometimes the smaller companies actually put out a better product. Incidentally unlike their competition, New Balance manufactures their shoes in America. I am sure all of their factory workers are over fourteen too.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Not sure if my ones i get from walmart are new balance or not.. BUT that's good to know they are Made in america!
You put Jim to shame Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He wishes. None of my statements are unfair. I don't owe Kaepernick nor Nike anything. So what I say can't be disputed. It can be whined about, but not disputed.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 09-05-2018, 06:11 AM
so since you owe neither Nike nor K anything, then everything you say must be true? That is good to know. I also don't owe either of them anything, so you should accept anything I post as true as well.
I've heard a lot of theories of why nike would take this controversial approach

from nike using this as hopeful cover and sacrifice, acceptable to liberals, to take the heat off any asian sweatshop issues they might have

to some sort of global anti-make America great again thrust

to taking the tack that kids, especially inner city kids, who they think like the move, are their customers of the future

its a twitter world that dominates their thinking
I've heard a lot of theories of why nike would take this controversial approach

from nike using this as hopeful cover and sacrifice, acceptable to liberals, to take the heat off any asian sweatshop issues they might have

to some sort of global anti-make America great again thrust

to taking the tack that kids, especially inner city kids, who they think like the move, are their customers of the future

its a twitter world that dominates their thinking Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
In some ways they cannot lose. If sales go down, blame the white bigots.

If sales rise, they are geniuses.

If the sweatshop workers complain, they will say they demand their suppliers have a nicer sweatshop and exploit the poor less than their competitors.

As long as the liberals like you, and your wink at their bullshit, they will wink at yours.
In some ways they cannot lose. If sales go down, blame the white bigots.

If sales rise, they are geniuses.

If the sweatshop workers complain, they will say they demand their suppliers have a nicer sweatshop and exploit the poor less than their competitors.

As long as the liberals like you, and your wink at their bullshit, they will wink at yours. Originally Posted by friendly fred
one thing is for sure, the campaign is hardly off the drawing board and has already had a high profile attention index

whats that old bromide? doesn't matter what they say as long as they are talking about you, or is it spell your name right?

I think that's been attributed to mae west or w.c. fields or will rogers ,,not sure who, not sure anyone knows