Hey, remember that time?

NINETY POSTS SO FAR IN THIS THREAD...49 BY Ifffy!

Great thread, Simple Jack!

what IS the sound of one hand clapping? Imguess you've gotta be jerking off with the other to answer that question... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup got voted "Retarded Dip Shit" of the year, 2 times...LOL

A nice even 50 posts...Thank you, thank you very much.
I can pretty much assure you who'll top the ballot this year...
Whiffy is a fucking idiot good times good times.
Whiffy is a fucking idiot good times good times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
snick

.....good times.....good times.
I can pretty much assure you who'll top the ballot this year... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can assure you who will win....good times....good times.
I can assure you who will win....good times....good times. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lets see... IBsyndrome, followed by Whirlaway, followed by simple jack? Naw.. There's an element of ingenuity missing.

I think the qualifications will have to be set so that a minimum IQ is included. sorry, Forrest. You're going to have to show your certificate of competency ... The same one you used when you tried to get that drivers license...
Lets see... IBsyndrome, followed by Whirlaway, followed by simple jack? Naw.. There's an element of ingenuity missing.

I think the qualifications will have to be set so that a minimum IQ is included. sorry, Forrest. You're going to have to show your certificate of competency ... The same one you used when you tried to get that drivers license... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go ahead smart ass, start another poll...you scared...LOL
Naw.... I'm guessing there'll be no poll this year. I'll just award it like it did the first year, when IBIdiot was crowned.

the only reason there was a poll last year is that BT requested it. and, as we ALL know, the results of that poll based on the poll itself was decisive. Whirlyturd is our official Dipshit of the Year. He's such a poll whore as we all know.

I probably would have awarded it to JDIdiot, but the people spoke.

Then the rabble started their disinformation campaign.

Typical Teawipe bullshit.
Obama blamed that terrorist attack at Benghazi on the "video" nobody had even seen... good times...good times Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lib-retards only remember what they are told to remember.