Blue line up 8-23-19

Blue has a great line up right now
Hulk, how is it that you are Green and you go to Blue? One of life’s mysteries
Thank you for the information. I will check her out on my next trip down there. Vicky or Lexy, I have read a lot about Lexy? It seems she give the same service.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Thank you for the information. I will check her out on my next trip down there. Vicky or Lexy, I have read a lot about Lexy? It seems she give the same service. Originally Posted by Ba Ba Booey
Vicky is a great visit if you come down here
You remember what the young bull say to the old bull looking over a pasture full of cows.
You remember what the young bull say to the old bull looking over a pasture full of cows. Originally Posted by rockmanX
MOO MOO BuckaROO
  • Jtbc
  • 09-06-2019, 10:21 PM
He said the grass is greener at blue.
You remember what the young bull say to the old bull looking over a pasture full of cows. Originally Posted by rockmanX
He said the grass is greener at blue. Originally Posted by Jtbc
Nice twist. I expected the old Bull to have the wisdom. the old Bull's balls need draining at Blue, who does young Bull recommend?

Nice to see this thread not hijacked by the Lunatic from last Saturday
The middle aged bull had his balls drained this morning at blue..
Saw a Woman in there last weekend when i was with Foxy had to be atleast 5'7", didn't get her name. Anyone know which girls are tall? or tall-ish?
Hulk, how is it that you are Green and you go to Blue? One of life’s mysteries Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Sometime when you have nothing better to do, take some Blue paint. Mix in some Yellow paint.

Voilla!!! GREEN

Mystery solved.
Sometime when you have nothing better to do, take some Blue paint. Mix in some Yellow paint.

Voilla!!! GREEN

Mystery solved. Originally Posted by Torito
I am not as wise as you Torito. I hang my head in color mixture shame!!!
Good answer, Mr. Ghost. I think Mr. Torito was trying to be an intellectual snob, haha.

We need one of your line ups again, Mr. Ghost. I just seen Gold today, and I'm hooked on Blue!
I had a session with vicky Saturday, she needs to shave down south our let it grow out, it was like fucking a cactus..very uncomfortable..
today is a Religious Holiday at Blue.. celebration of the birth of the Holy Mother of God, the Virgin Mary

https://www.learnreligions.com/when-...irthday-542440

which is given extra special observance when occurring on the Sabbath (Sunday). choose your special girl at Blue, and prepare for a worship service like you have never seen or felt!