New group in formation The Young Guns

No, I got the "Scam" accusation from your first post which you have now changed.

If you don't want to be part of a clique then why are you attempting to create one?
@ Knotty we are mind readers! I was posting almost the same thing at the same time.

And I really hate that he has decided to change his avatar to Gene, I really like Gene!
Max I have not changed any post. I will spell out the whole joke for ya we were talking about the Attack Pack that Whispers has and we thought it would be funny if we started thread about a group of our own. AG doesn't like to post and well I could not resist. Sure enough a whole bunch of people got there panties all in a twist like we thought.

It was a success it recreated a laugh for some that we had at P10 made me laugh again. Our point at P10 was that people on eccie take stuff way to seriously. Lighten up have fun and let the good times roll life is too short.
@ max. after yesterdays pm. i REALLY do think you read my mind lol
I swear I am fixing to go to bed to get ready for the party people but had two more things to say "on a lighter note"

I'm rubber and your glue!

And the smiley face makes it light hearted!
I think you may be the most ignorant person I have ever encountered on this board. I say that with pity. I usually refrain from speaking my mind without some sort of filter, but damn.
BB lighten up already.
deleted
deleted
deleted
deleted
College educated does not make you intelligent it means you can read and take tests well. What makes someone intelligent is the willingness to learn from his or her experiences and to admit they do not know it all. They thought Henry Ford was an idiot, Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, and Cornel Sanders was in his 60s when he finally made his fortune. The only person that cares about how smart you think you are is yourself no one else cares.
College educated does not make you intelligent it means you can read and take tests well. What makes someone intelligent is the willingness to learn from his or her experiences and to admit they do not know it all. They thought Henry Ford was an idiot, Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, and Cornel Sanders was in his 60s when he finally made his fortune. The only person that cares about how smart you think you are is yourself no one else cares. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
This is one of the more intelligent thing you have ever posted. You seem to be channeling Lao Tse here. I like that. I think if you display a positive attitude and refrain from bashing others, people will be far less likely to knock your IQ or call you ignorant. There are plenty of idiots on this board who never get called out because they never give anyone reason.

I'm sorry I sank to the level of personal attacks. You didn't deserve it. Nobody does. It won't happen again.
SS that is something I have actually thought about posting just did not see a reason to until now. I know that I push buttons never really mean to bash anyone though it is all meant to be in fun.