Vannah

Hope you have a speedy and full recovery.
Hope you have a speedy and full recovery. Originally Posted by infamousrock
Thank you, sweetheart!
My sweet boyfriend took my Nanny and me out for my birthday dinner at Arthur's and everything was fantastic! It was a great early start to my birthday before we go out of town tomorrow.

Unfortunately this means I get a 2nd birthday dinner on my actual birthday tomorrow night. I will need to be in the gym all next week! 😂

I hope that you will have a healthy and speedy recovery. You deserve the best. You are a stunningly gorgeous. All the best for a great recovery
I hope that you will have a healthy and speedy recovery. You deserve the best. You are a stunningly gorgeous. All the best for a great recovery Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
Aww thank you so much! I'm a little nervous, but also excited to get my life back and have the opportunity to catch up with my handsome hobby friends (especially you).
As I was making my way down to LR last weekend, I was listening to Stuff you Should Know and the topic was about VantaBlack. Your name isn't based on that is it?

As I was making my way down to LR last weekend, I was listening to Stuff you Should Know and the topic was about VantaBlack. Your name isn't based on that is it?

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Actually, no. Mine was is a play on Vanna White. Kind of like her evil twin lol.

That's interesting to know though!
I'm putting together a little boudoir album for my boyfriend to commemorate our anniversary (because I'm a sappy nerd like that). It's kind of a funny story, since I basically couldn't stand him at first because he was so confident and sure of himself, but after 20+ flower bouquets and a baby parrot, he finally grew on me.

Here's a little sample of the ECCIE friendly pictures! What do y'all think?

He's a lucky guy!!!
Like Johnsson said, he’s a LUCKY guy!! Any man would be lucky to have a queen like you on their side
He's a lucky guy!!! Originally Posted by Johnsson
Like Johnsson said, he’s a LUCKY guy!! Any man would be lucky to have a queen like you on their side Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks, gentlemen! I'll have to say that I'm pretty lucky myself.

PTH, you are such an absolute sweetheart!
Stunning photos. I'm sure he would be very happy!
Stunning photos. I'm sure he would be very happy! Originally Posted by infamousrock
Thank you, love!
A beautiful gift!