Where have all the good girls gone?

• BLM69
  • 05-21-2017, 08:06 AM
Well... at least I get an A+ ... for tenacity :-)

I WILL NOT throw in the towel ... because it is important that girls know it IS OK ... to post ... your thoughts.... opinions ... and just general feedback.

It does not bother me .. not ONE IOTA that I have to take on the derelicts who do not respect or can handle an intelligent response or post from a lady.
It does not bother me ... I actually am amused by it.

This Forum is the COED forum - not the locker room.
COED means - open opinions from both sides - gals and guys.
Therefore ... I truly believe it should be monitored and policed more than what it is now (AND mods stepping in now and again to at least give warnings).

I think this thread has lived out it's life.
I'm actually kinda sick of it as I'm sure others feel the same.
It is obvious that those who choose to show absolute negativity has (as always) been made apparent.

Will I start another ThreAD (as the a-holes call it) ?
For sure ... at sometime when the notion hits me.

My purpose is not to substitute posting to COED in place of an ad.
I just like to give support and encouragement to the ladies ... and also read the feedback from the true gentlemen on this site, makes it all worth while.

Cheers,
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
LOL....You need help OLD lady
Alright lets drop the slew of insults here and get a bit more civil with the discussion. It's clear there are mixed feelings on the subject but one thing in common is the seriousness in which things are taken around here.

Here we're either selling or renting some ass either way its not something we should all take too serious.
  • L.A.
  • 05-21-2017, 09:28 AM
It is apparent ... and I know I am not the only one noticing this issue.

I had a conversation with another provider yesterday that is a very good friend .... and I brought up the topic, "why aren't the girls posting on ECCIE like they used to"?

It is basically the dudes and only a few ladies that decide to voice their opinion and face the bashing that may follow.
Me myself can handle it (but I'm a tough biotch).... but truly ... I do miss the gals posting their option about certain subjects that we all can converse about.

Basically she said to me ... they don't want to have to DEFEND themselves against the "bullies" of the board.

I find that sad .... so very sad.

Listen up people .... this board is a great source for we providers to share our feelings and our personality.
It just really sucks that the bullies have dominated and prevent the girls from expressing their opinion about certain subjects.

WTF is the deal? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I'm not reading all of the other stuff posted to this thread so I'll just respond to the original topic.

Many providers use this board as a business resource and don't find any added value in participating in the co-ed forum.

I typed a bunch of other stuff and then deleted because who really cares?