Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

With all that has gone on here the simple answer is to reprogram the combination on the door and advise the one she is sharing the pad with to not give it out.
No drama just handle the problem and move on.
Moving this to DRAMA site
I don't agree with everything that I read on this thread recently and some of it is very different from how I would have handled things.

That being said, Lola has been refreshingly straight forward and transparent in my dealings with her which is a rare find in this business.

While I don't agree with playing nice with someone who caused a threat to my livelihood the fact remains that it is Lola, and Lola alone, who will have to live with Lola's decisions. Not us. I'm just glad to be informed.
THN
Can you help me with this problem I have with blood running to my lower extremities?
Id love to help suck out the pressure
Can I be your WK?
Haha how about you just let me worship your junk for a while
Even funnier is Lola was in chat the other day asking the room if anyone wanted to do doubles with her and Danni...

Color me confused. *sigh* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I saw that too
LOL....

Is this for real?

This can't be seriously..

W O W

I'm sorry...was that out loud?

~Kelly TNT
Kelly love the post. Have a wonderful day.
LOL....

Is this for real?

W O W

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Kelly,

Did I ever had a chance to tell you I love you?

Luke
LOL....

Is this for real?

W O W

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

Kelly - I have never met you - But with that post - I think I love you too.
Hey Kelly is been a long time no see we still got it get together miss you
Kelly and Selena in the same room how hot would that be.. The mouths would drop and thoughts would be lost.
I met Kelly at the Christmas party last year and I still have wet dreams about her.