Obama says that he is coming for your guns...

LOL aren't you Mr. fierce?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Aren't you Mr stupid?
Hardly.

Also, I don't beg for sex. Don't judge everyone by your own standards.

But that wasn't the "kind" of "fucking" I'm talking about. I was meaning in the sense of your lack of intellect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO you talking about lack of intellect and calling anyone you want liberal is funny. Don't suppose you do have to beg for sex from your gay friends. Sorry, bet you do get fucked .
Aren't you Mr stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
aren't you Mr. chimp?

aren't you Mr. chimp? No bitch wrong again..............LMAO

LMFAO poor whackoff, had his ass handed to him again, so his mammy is all that will console him. Nice pic of her bitch.
LMFAO poor whackoff, had his ass handed to him again, so his mammy is all that will console him. Nice pic of her bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
your "fierce comebacks" are laughable.
your "fierce comebacks" are laughable. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your standard lie is pathetic. You my bitch now.
Your standard lie is pathetic. You my bitch now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL aren't you Mr. fierce?

Is that Ekim's ID photo ?
aren't you Mr. chimp?

This must be the day for Ekim's family photos !!!
Is that Ekim's ID photo ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
This must be the day for Ekim's family photos !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Did you think the whackoff kid needed your dumb ass to WK for him also? You have turned into the best little ass kisser on the forum gay rey.
WAAAA if you little feelings are hurt whackoff, go fuck with someone who won't call you out on your BS. Try gay rey he seems to have the hots for you.
Did you think the whackoff kid needed your dumb ass to WK for him also? You have turned into the best little ass kisser on the forum gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, we ALL know THAT can't be true EKIM. After all the WKing YOU'VE done for YOUR hero woomby and YOUR ASSistance in helping him get his landslide win for DOTY 2016 and the way he's made YOU the manager of his franchise 'holes locations in KansASS. Not to mention how woomby is mentoring you on YOUR rusty trombone playing AND Dingleberry picking skills ! Guess they didn't have color film the day they took YOUR I.D. photo at the DMV !
Well, we ALL know THAT can't be true EKIM. After all the WKing YOU'VE done for YOUR hero woomby and YOUR ASSistance in helping him get his landslide win for DOTY 2016 and the way he's made YOU the manager of his franchise 'holes locations in KansASS. Not to mention how woomby is mentoring you on YOUR rusty trombone playing AND Dingleberry picking skills ! Guess they didn't have color film the day they took YOUR I.D. photo at the DMV ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Pucker up gay rey, with all the fag shit you post here the fellows from "The other realm" will come calling for someone of your talents. How many guys have you ass kissed on this forum gay rey?
don't be such a ass kisser. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one on the far left, lol.

Jim
WAAAA if you little feelings are hurt whackoff, go fuck with someone who won't call you out on your BS. Try gay rey he seems to have the hots for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you couldn't call out a wet dream.