Beware of guys that short you, AFTER you leave

The ONLY way to get immunity is to buy. Either with $$$, testimony, or something else you have that is wanted by someone who can grant it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Huh?

Did you read this thread? Your comment does not seem to make sense within the context of this thread. We aren't talking about LEO immunity, we are talking about a man's integrity and good name.

Shaft should have been given the benefit of the doubt when this happened, but instead he was DNS'd by many providers after Kelly slandered him here.

China seems to think all hobbyists are guilty until proven innocent. I disagree with her. A gent like Shaft that has been around for years and has hundreds of vouches should be given a bit more respect than to be crucified before the rest of the story was told.

Yes, we should take a provider's alert seriously, but there are always three sides to any story in hobby world:

1) Her story
2) His story

3) What actually happened.
I think this post by Kelly is just f'ing hilarious:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=103

I agree and think she should take her own advice to quit using the race card.....LOL Originally Posted by BIG C
ouch. This is a mess on her part.
You go ahead and bounce, Shaft. We got your back on this one, homie.
I also don't think that the amount of money a hobbyist spends in the hobby entitles him to immunity. Originally Posted by China Doll
It may not get you immunity, but it damn sure should get you some respect and credence in our community. Originally Posted by ANONONE
The ONLY way to get immunity is to buy. Either with $$$, testimony, or something else you have that is wanted by someone who can grant it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Huh?

Did you read this thread? Originally Posted by ANONONE
My comment was made directly on the subject of immunity raised by China Doll and you, Anonone. Yes, I've been following the thread, but my comment was limited to the subject of immunity.
My comment was made directly on the subject of immunity raised by China Doll and you, Anonone. Yes, I've been following the thread, but my comment was limited to the subject of immunity. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So you were inflating your post count then?

Just crackin' the towel at you, man.
So you were inflating your post count then? Originally Posted by ANONONE
When you don't have the talent to hobby, you gotta spend your time doing something.
Pete’smills, answering bigotry and hatred with more bigotry and hatred solves absolutely nothing and only perpetuates the cycles of injustice by which human beings are treated as less than human. Shaft’s post was not apologetic. It was a statement of his side of the story. It’s unfortunate that you cannot listen to truth unless it is phrased in bile; your loss.

What is deplorable is attacking the man who refused to be a victim along with the woman who tried to victimize him to perpetuate and spread her own anger at all who she identifies with someone who hurt her, simply because he declined to sink to the level of that woman or yours with your invective towards women in general. Shaft is more of man that you will ever be.

“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I suppose by your criteria Gandhi wasn’t much of a man either. History will remember his noble humanity and his sacrifice in standing up for the downtrodden long after your rage at the unfair world has been forgotten.
You are my hero of the week for bringing this to everyones attention! Without it being brought into the light his reputation could have taken a more severe beating than it has! You are top notch in my book doll and so is he and Oh Yes,SHAME ON YOU KELLY OF CLOSEMINDEDVILLE!

IMO it's still here to let everyone see Kelly's SELF POSTED ALERT.

She chose to put it here. She chose her words. She's had ample time to retract her accusations of being shorted and to apologize for her awesomely bad behaviour. She chose to publicly humiliate a good guy.

Now she can reap the consequences of her actions. Ignorance is not bliss, and "bein a product of your raisin" is soooooooooo not an excuse.

So far as all this WK shit goes.... whatever.. puhleeze. When did it become a bad thing to do the right thing?
Personally I don't give a fuck what anyone calls me for standing up and saying what needs to be said. And I will always stand for those that get beat down for no reason at all.

This may be fantasy land... but we are all still human beings. ~K Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
Pete'smills, after perusing some of your other posts, and one particular thread you started, I no longer think your invective was meant for women in general. You seem, in fact, to have a great deal of good will towards providers. I am sorry I jumped to my own conclusions based on your apparent anger. Clearly it was directed at this particular case.

I do not think the amount a hobbyist spends is pertinent to what he should be allowed to do, but I do agree that a long history of excellent hobbying should and does convey added credence to his good character; so if that's what you meant, I concur. And while it's true that all Shaft had to do to let us know the score was point to his reputation, he is welcome to tell his side of the story; doing so is in no way "apologizing for being black" or anything else. I know if it were me, I would want to set the record strait.

That said, I still do not condone your attack on Shaft for standing up for himself with civility and dignity. I don't think any open-minded, thinking person who read Shaft's reply would believe he was not angry and upset over the treatment he received at the beginning of this thread, yet he remained true to his principles and allowed the rest of us to draw our own characterization of Kelly's deplorable "warning" and other comments.
Well, here we go again with a bunch of damn drama!

To Shaft,
Hang in there! You tried to do the right thing and she refused........HER LOSS! Your reputation has NOT been smeared here! You handled yourself with such grace and dignity in trying to resolve this issue with Kelly and that, dear sir, makes you a total gentleman in my book! The ladies that defended her actions, well, if I were you, wouldn't be the type of ladies that I would want to see anyway! They were too quick to judge without gathering all of the facts! Just be patient and let this pass.........it will be old news in no time!

To Kelly,
Obviously you have had time to think about how much damage you have caused this gentleman and hopefully you will apologize for the misunderstanding! If you had been smart, you should have graciously have accepted his apology about the $50 and just moved on! Damn, he gave you $250.....what the hell are you bitching about? I'm sure he would have made it up to ASAP! This should have been a private between the two of you, but again, you chose to post alert without thinking! So, do the right thing and publicly apologize for your part in this........it's not too late to save yourself!
Wow just wow.
I suspect that both Shaft and Kelly wish this thread would just go away...

...but people (including me) just keep piling on...

Shall we let it rest?

Just thinkin'

H
he just contacted me!! he seems nice..mistakes happen..
But he seems nice!!