Trump's red line

Cuase obama didn't CARE about dealing with the Kims..

And whe has negotiations with NK done diddly squat??

So you effectively want us to BRIBE him et again, to play nice.. When all the prior ones did nothing to quell their craziness.

Green, that assumes NK will actually LISTEN To china.. Which at this stage in the 'game' i highly doubt. Originally Posted by garhkal
Seem to work until trump took over. Why do you think war will fix it? Did it work the last time?
Check again you lunatic. Post #81 isn't mine. The more you post, the dumber you get. Please, carry on. Your stupidity is on full display!!!!
And remember, you need a bomb, to drop a bomb. Originally Posted by bambino
What is post 81? LOL!
Yeah, MT Cranium is so clueless he even makes greenie-weenie look like a foreign policy expert!

This topic is way above both of their pay grades. Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF are you even talking about. He said it and is now denying it like a little bitch.
This is just the first thing I found but you really need to think a bit before you run your mouth.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-t...aign-timeline/
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Dim-retard, dim-retard? Where did it mention that Trump coulda run as a dim-retard as you said, M T Brain Socket?
This is just the first thing I found but you really need to think a bit before you run your mouth.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-t...aign-timeline/ Originally Posted by MT Pockets
MT IB AHOMO is an idiot.
MT IB AHOMO is an idiot. Originally Posted by Greenflag
There you go with those faggot epithets again, greenfag the hypocritical lib-retard.
What is post 81? LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Nice try asshole, but two things, I quoted you saying post 81, it's here and preserved and I also said busting SnitchFuck's balls about a limp dick doesn't count. It doesn't mitigate your nsanely stupid post about NK not bombing us during the last 3 Presidents. It was completely erroneous and stupid, which you are. And remember, you need a bomb before you drop a bomb. You stupid motherfucker.

How's your lemonade stand doing?
Nice try asshole, but two things, I quoted you saying post 81, it's here and preserved and I also said busting SnitchFuck's balls about a limp dick doesn't count. It doesn't mitigate your nsanely stupid post about NK not bombing us during the last 3 Presidents. It was completely erroneous and stupid, which you are. And remember, you need a bomb before you drop a bomb. You stupid motherfucker.

How's your lemonade stand doing? Originally Posted by bambino
If you quoted me why was the link not part of it. You love to bullshit and play games don't you. By the way if you are gonna ask me about my lemonade stand then you have again conflicted yourself. One day I do not own a business and the next I do. Why don't you make me a bet then fuck face. You did say it and your opinion of it makes no difference, you said it.

Why don't we make it a bet you can not pass up. If I lose I will leave this forum forever.( on the first bet) If you lose we can parlay it. So if I win we can double down on Trump making it to full term. So unless I win both bets you get off completely. So you win the first bet I am gone. If you lose the first bet you are gone for a month. If you want to double down and bet the farm on Trump then you can bet he will make it and pass on the month and make it a year. Now on both bets I am not gonna leave ECCIE just the Political for a month or forever. Same rules for you.
MT IB AHOMO is an idiot. Originally Posted by Greenflag
Calling him a Homo is an insult to Homo's
There you go with those faggot epithets again, greenfag the hypocritical lib-retard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You just admonished him while doing the very thing you were talking about. Is that part of the double standard you live by?
Dim-retard, dim-retard? Where did it mention that Trump coulda run as a dim-retard as you said, M T Brain Socket? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It didn't say it dumbass. I did. Are you that dense? You asserted that Hillary had it locked up and I showed he was in the game before Hillary, Bill or Obama was. Idiot!

Can you not extrapolate anything? does your team have to explain it and understand it for you? Guess so.
If you quoted me why was the link not part of it. You love to bullshit and play games don't you. By the way if you are gonna ask me about my lemonade stand then you have again conflicted yourself. One day I do not own a business and the next I do. Why don't you make me a bet then fuck face. You did say it and your opinion of it makes no difference, you said it.

Why don't we make it a bet you can not pass up. If I lose I will leave this forum forever.( on the first bet) If you lose we can parlay it. So if I win we can double down on Trump making it to full term. So unless I win both bets you get off completely. So you win the first bet I am gone. If you lose the first bet you are gone for a month. If you want to double down and bet the farm on Trump then you can bet he will make it and pass on the month and make it a year. Now on both bets I am not gonna leave ECCIE just the Political for a month or forever. Same rules for you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Post 81 in this thread you idiot. You love running your mouth but can't even remember what you posted 10 minutes ago.
Maybe you are like Sessions and "don't recall" Moron!

That's your original post before you edited it after I busted your stupid ass. Why would I bet an Assclown like you. I won a bet with Asswipe and Bumscrum and they both cheated. I'm going to bet a fuckwad like you? I just proved you're a lying POS. Just remember, you need a bomb first, then you can drop one. You imbecile.
That Pussy Trump will have to put up or shut up now that he's backed himself into a corner.
That Pussy Trump will have to put up or shut up now that he's backed himself into a corner. Originally Posted by firelips
At the country's and worlds expense
At the country's and worlds expense Originally Posted by Greenflag
At North Koreas expense.